I want to see a match. Filmed.

#1ShorydoukenPosted 2/3/2013 4:36:52 PM
CrabHammer (As Good Cole) And Lucario (As Jak).

5 Stock, Medium practice Stage, No items.

Do it. NOW.
---
Trolling is the Humor/Anger of the internet. Without it, we would not have balance. Or something like that... PSN:Luigifan20
#2blaze19_0XPosted 2/3/2013 4:37:49 PM
5 stocks would be lame and boring.

It should be 2 stocks to actually give Jak a good chance.
#3CrabhammarPosted 2/3/2013 4:38:13 PM
Why? 0_o I mean I was gonna play with Lucario just for fun but this description makes it all serious and what not.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#4Shorydouken(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:38:22 PM
blaze19_0X posted...

---
Trolling is the Humor/Anger of the internet. Without it, we would not have balance. Or something like that... PSN:Luigifan20
#5CrabhammarPosted 2/3/2013 4:38:50 PM
Shorydouken posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

It should be 2 or 4. Anything else kind of tips it in GC's favor.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#6Shorydouken(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:39:37 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Why? 0_o I mean I was gonna play with Lucario just for fun but this description makes it all serious and what not.

2 best I ever faced that have an overly-used move ( Air side [], Concussion Blast) that leads into a lvl1/ Meter for a lvl1
---
#7blaze19_0XPosted 2/3/2013 4:41:09 PM
Well think about it. Jak will probably need his level 3 to kill. He can win one match off a level 3 in 2 stocks. In 3 stocks, he might even have to resort to TWO level 3s to get the job done.

That's why I feel 2 stocks is ideal for this game. It buffs characters that have to rely on level 3s or two level 2s to win which is a good amount of characters in 1 vs 1.
#8IcyFlamez96Posted 2/3/2013 4:43:48 PM
I got my money on Lucrabiohamauraer.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#9PielordXPosted 2/3/2013 4:44:37 PM
ew practice stage
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#10Charizard18Posted 2/3/2013 4:48:56 PM
I'd like to see this too. A high level play match between two of the best players here, that'd be awesome. It's all in good fun of course, but it'd still be cool to be able to watch them go at it competitively.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640