I want to see a match. Filmed.

#41CrabhammarPosted 2/3/2013 4:53:40 PM
blazin you aren't even on :0
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#42IcyFlamez96Posted 2/3/2013 4:56:40 PM
Crabhammar posted...

He's doing my homework.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#43CrabhammarPosted 2/3/2013 4:57:56 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Crabhammar posted...

He's doing my homework.

*rage bombs self*
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
#44blazin640Posted 2/3/2013 4:58:10 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#45blazin640Posted 2/3/2013 4:58:41 PM
Crabhammar posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Crabhammar posted...

He's doing my homework.

*rage bombs self*

College is a biotch.
---
There goes my free time
#46Ludacris01Posted 2/3/2013 5:07:45 PM
Id be up there if people actually played with D:
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR SONY SMASH
#47blaze19_0XPosted 2/3/2013 6:10:13 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
Charizard18 posted...
I'd like to see this too. A high level play match between two of the best players here, that'd be awesome. It's all in good fun of course, but it'd still be cool to be able to watch them go at it competitively.

Uhh what?

I'm pretty sure Crab and Lucario aren't the best players here.

That would probably be Dabuz and only because Lizard doesn't post here. Otherwise it'd probably be him.

They're up there that's for sure.

Even that's debatable I'd say. I'm pretty sure Crab didn't place higher than 7th at the recent tourny. I don't know about Lucario.

The point is there are probably a good number of players better than them, even on the gamefaq message boards alone. Rlaur, Jeff, Kind, Dabuz, just to name a few.
#48IcyFlamez96Posted 2/3/2013 6:12:05 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
Charizard18 posted...
I'd like to see this too. A high level play match between two of the best players here, that'd be awesome. It's all in good fun of course, but it'd still be cool to be able to watch them go at it competitively.

Uhh what?

That would probably be Dabuz and only because Lizard doesn't post here. Otherwise it'd probably be him.

Even that's debatable I'd say. I'm pretty sure Crab didn't place higher than 7th at the recent tourny. I don't know about Lucario.

The point is there are probably a good number of players better than them, even on the gamefaq message boards alone. Rlaur, Jeff, Kind, Dabuz, just to name a few.

K, but they're still up there. Especially Lucario.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#49LaKizzle23Posted 2/3/2013 6:19:53 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
Charizard18 posted...

Uhh what?

*Ahem* *Cough* *Cough*
---
PSN: Lakizzle23
#50CrabhammarPosted 2/3/2013 6:23:41 PM
LaKizzle23 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
Charizard18 posted...

Uhh what?

*Ahem* *Cough* *Cough*

Yeah, Lakizzle placed like 4th. He's a better GC than me (by a little ;>_>). I got snuffed by all dem E. Coles and Ratchets. Feels bad man.
---