I think I'm done playing this for a while.

#31holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:19:14 PM
Charizard18 posted...
holysquid posted...
Charizard18 posted...
holysquid posted...
Charizard18 posted...
Do you have any other MP games? If you're jumping ship for now, I might as well too since I won't have anyone to play this with now :b

Yeah, name what you've got.

I actually don't have much >.< I think the Resistance games are MP? I have Resident Evil 5 and 6 if you like doing co op campaign type things. I've been trying to expand my library but I don't have a ton or money. I have an Xbox too but it's in another city right now so that doesn't help. If there's another game you love playing though I can try to see if I can buy it soon.

I actually just started playing RE6, so that's something. Other than that I'm getting Dead Space 3 on Tuesday. I don't have much other than that, if anything at all.

I haven't finished RE6 yet so we could do that if want, I only beat Leon's chapter and left off at the beginning of Chris' story. So I'm only 1/3 done. Does DS3 have multiplayer? My friend was telling me about how thought the demo was really good so I could try to get that at some point.

Yeah, DS3 is the first to introduce Co-op, although I'd only play co-op on any playthrough after the first, since I think the co-op would mitigate the horror.

RE6 will work though. Do you use a mic?
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#32Charizard18Posted 2/3/2013 11:30:45 PM
holysquid posted...
Yeah, DS3 is the first to introduce Co-op, although I'd only play co-op on any playthrough after the first, since I think the co-op would mitigate the horror.

Understandable. I've heard DS is the kind of horror game thats really good to play at 4 am with all the lights off etc etc.

I don't have a mic, is that alright? :(
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#33holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:31:58 PM
Charizard18 posted...
holysquid posted...

Understandable. I've heard DS is the kind of horror game thats really good to play at 4 am with all the lights off etc etc.

Lol yeah it's cool, mic would be preferable, though.
---
#34co1onelPosted 2/3/2013 11:33:49 PM
Wow, this game is dying out so fast people are meeting up with other people on this board to play different games.
---
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel - http://i.minus.com/iVXYeO2wiU3WC.gif
#35Charizard18Posted 2/3/2013 11:36:38 PM
holysquid posted...
Charizard18 posted...
holysquid posted...

Hmm, well I'll see if I can get one soon. I've been meaning to anyways, it's kind of awkward when I get invited to a party in this game and everyone has a mic but me lol.
---
#36holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:39:22 PM
Charizard18 posted...
holysquid posted...
Charizard18 posted...
holysquid posted...

Hmm, well I'll see if I can get one soon. I've been meaning to anyways, it's kind of awkward when I get invited to a party in this game and everyone has a mic but me lol.

Haha, I've been there. Try to get one for sure, it'll really make your experience playing with others much better.
---
#37Charizard18Posted 2/3/2013 11:49:12 PM
co1onel posted...
Wow, this game is dying out so fast people are meeting up with other people on this board to play different games.

Hush. That's not how it happened :P
---