PSN: Heroicmoises
999 Parappa, 999 Fat princess.999 Sly. Done with Sly maybe
#2LightEcoSagePosted 2/3/2013 6:40:30 PM
Heroicmedic92 posted...
Lets see

Spam projectiles
Use common sense
Use the same easy BnB over and over

I believe you can and you're right. Spammy spammy spammy..
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#3CrabhammarPosted 2/3/2013 6:45:07 PM
Ikr? I can beat 10 of those chumps with one hand.

But in all serious, I feel this way about Evil Cole. He's just so... flowchart-y when played by randumbs. "hurr, spam Giga Punch into a crowd. Did it crumple? Level 1 or BnB (you know the one). Did I miss? durr, gonna run away to charge it again!"
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#4Heroicmedic92(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:49:10 PM
Crabhammar posted...

But in all serious, I feel this way about Evil Cole. He's just so... flowchart-y when played by randumbs. "hurr, spam Giga Punch into a crowd. Did it crumple? Level 1 or BnB (you know the one). Did I miss? durr, gonna run away to charge it again!"

lol tell me about it. I risk my ass trying to teleport and not get hit by it. He misses? Derr run away and instantly charge it.

Ive actually been thinking of dropping Sly and maining good cole lol.
---
#5CrabhammarPosted 2/3/2013 6:52:33 PM
Heroicmedic92 posted...
Crabhammar posted...

lol tell me about it. I risk my ass trying to teleport and not get hit by it. He misses? Derr run away and instantly charge it.

I'll teach you my "same easy BnB" if you want :P

He actually has two BnBs.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#6Heroicmedic92(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:54:53 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Heroicmedic92 posted...
Crabhammar posted...

I'll teach you my "same easy BnB" if you want :P

He actually has two BnBs.

Yeah I really am thinking about it...
---
#7ShorydoukenPosted 2/3/2013 7:59:31 PM
Crabhammar posted...

But in all serious, I feel this way about Good Cole. "hurr, spam Lightning Tether. Did it hit? Freeze into Level 1 or BnB (you know the one). Did I miss? durr, gonna run away to do it again!"

But in all seriousness, Good Cole is a solid character, while Evil Cole is just herr derr
---
Trolling is the Humor/Anger of the internet. Without it, we would not have balance. Or something like that... PSN:Luigifan20