Sick Jak Combo video! 180 AP combo! Tons of HCs into level 1! (Situational tho)

#41Rlaur2Posted 2/4/2013 12:35:33 AM
Awesome vid, I love it.
---
-_-
#42blaze19_0XPosted 2/4/2013 2:17:27 AM(edited)
Persona-Z- posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
It's funny because this might get more views than any of the original videos.

I doubt it. Just because a video is "better" doesn't mean it'll automatically get more views. Learning the art of how to get more views is a totally different skill than making a good video.

One easy way to get views is to release the video when the game is still fresh. All of my videos were rushed simply because it's just much easier getting views earlier. Even if the videos were rushed, you can always take your time with a revised and better video because by that time, much less people are willing to watch it other than the hardcore players.

That's another thing I would like to add, just because someone releases a "terrible" video within a week of a game's life span, doesn't automatically mean they can't find better stuff later.

I was going to do a round 2 with everyone with better combos but I'm not sure if it's worth the time considering I get only about 4000 views now per video.

Haven't watched the Jak vid yet though, will watch later. :(

Oh believe me, I know how views work. I was just pointing that out as a possibility.

I'm a long time MH player and video recorder. My most viewed video by far? It was a joke video with a misleading title and no one got the joke. They were all "zomg u so pro". It was my easiest video to make by far while some of my hardest and best accomplishments barely got any views in comparison.
#43ImDyinSquirtlePosted 2/4/2013 2:36:45 AM
LES = mad
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#44PyroSparkPosted 2/4/2013 2:52:06 AM
Fantastic video with brand new material. This is easily the best and smartest Jak player atm! About time this guy was nice enough to help out all the other Jak's here.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#45Lucarioaura22Posted 2/4/2013 4:26:53 AM
PyroSpark posted...
Fantastic video with brand new material. This is easily the best and smartest Jak player atm! About time this guy was nice enough to help out all the other Jak's here.

Lol you're trying to hard and made it to obvious.
---
We do what we must.................
#46Doom_JPosted 2/4/2013 6:52:27 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
Doom_J posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Doom_J posted...
LaKizzle23 posted...
So backwards red circle thing combos into his lvl 1.

He now has a plausible hit confirm. Congratulations Jak mains.

Lol I thought everyone already knew this.

Nope not everyone. 2mor ill publish a HC that hasn't been published and most likely found.

Cool, can't wait. Also, don't hate me, but ive been maining Jak ever since i got tired of maining sweet tooth. He's just so fun

Leave Jak alone :(

Just go main Toro or something :(

Let me also inform you that if you or anybody think Jak is fun to play as then you've seen nothing. His game series is much more fun and POWERFUL. You'll have a blast with the Collection.

I played the first and third. Didn't finish the first(it wasn't mine) but beat the third. It was fun.

Sorry LES, im not some scrub your gonna pawn Toro off on lol (I really don't care for him, even though he has some cool stuff). If your worried about me trying to enter some competition as the "best jak user" don't, your not gonna here that from me anytime soon.
I like his mobility and using all his weapons.

I'm playin for fun, I don't have nothing to prove. If i did I'd still be using ST
#47CrabhammarPosted 2/4/2013 7:00:18 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Im really not understanding how this punch to spinkick thing works. I try it every-time but the meter bar resets before I land the attack.

I can do it pretty easily.

You misunderstood -_-

I can do the combo. Im just saying the AP gen doesn't build after the punch because the transitioning from Punch to spinkick takes a while.

Every-time I do it online. Its 5AP then 30AP instead of 5AP + 30AP.

You misunderstood good sir. I meant I could get the 30+5 AP as opposed to the 30 then 5.

You lacked skill so I didn't misunderstand :)

Btw read up. Im literally doing it right now as we speak and its not working.

Radec main confirmed.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#48PyroSparkPosted 2/4/2013 7:05:36 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
PyroSpark posted...

Lol you're trying to hard and made it to obvious.

<3
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7