HOLY CRAP. Nariko's supers, what are you doing! Stop sucking balls!

#1CrabhammarPosted 2/3/2013 8:16:00 PM
So my wandering eye has lead me to Nariko (who is freaking beast; she catches rolls and spams disks like a boss). I can rack up AP with the goddess no sweat; however, my problem is with air campers and supers. Nobody is on the ground long enough to get discus'd into Level 1. It's easy to dodge her Level 2. Even her Level 3 is easily dodgable by being above Nariko; against Jaks, it's almost a joke how hard it is to kill. Does she have any other hitconfirms? Even into Level 2? Please?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#2PirateKing290Posted 2/3/2013 8:17:17 PM
Just use level 3 man, There's an anti air move if im not mistaken.

Just be happy you ain't Spike ):
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
#3blaze19_0XPosted 2/3/2013 8:17:53 PM(edited)
Are you using her level 3 properly?

She has 3 different attacks (possibly more?) with it and her circle attack is quite good at catching people in the air.
#4RainbowsaurusPosted 2/3/2013 8:17:40 PM
Protip: Don't ever use her lv. 2 on a platform.
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
#5Crabhammar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:20:59 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Are you using her level 3 properly?

She has 3 different attacks (possibly more?) with it and her circle attack is quite good at catching people in the air.

My problem with the Hyper Circle Spin is that she can't jump. You can jump over her and delay your landing JUUUST long enough to stay alive.

Her anti-air move (Square) jumps, like, 2 feet off the ground :/
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#6grzajabarkusPosted 2/3/2013 8:22:40 PM
I've seen some super good nariko use all her specials and get multiple kills with each. Just need more practice.
#7Retroxgamer0Posted 2/3/2013 8:26:18 PM(edited)
stop trying to act like nariko can be good, shes garbage lol. even the most pro sir dan players laugh at the notion of "mastering" nariko. also no she doesnt rack up ap like a boss stop playing noobs that dont know how to down air tech her useless air grab, and maybe youll never get ap. also 3 out of 3 of her supers are useless not 2 out of 3. i can completely dodge narikos super just fine. anti air? no way, it has such a small radius in the air that youll never grab me i just air dodge it. it sucks.
#8blaze19_0XPosted 2/3/2013 8:25:51 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
stop trying to act like nariko can be good, shes garbage lol. even the most pro sir dan players laugh at the notion of "mastering" nariko.

Which is why a Nariko got 3rd place last tournament. And two different Narikos got top 4 at SCR doubles.

I'm beginning to wonder if Retro just trolls is seriously this ignorant nearly all the time.
#9Rlaur2Posted 2/3/2013 8:26:14 PM
Protip: Don't ever use her lv. 2

---
-_-
#10PirateKing290Posted 2/3/2013 8:27:21 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
stop trying to act like nariko can be good, shes garbage lol. even the most pro sir dan players laugh at the notion of "mastering" nariko. also no she doesnt rack up ap like a boss stop playing noobs that dont know how to down air tech her useless air grab, and maybe youll never get ap. also 3 out of 3 of her supers are useless not 2 out of 3. i can completely dodge narikos super just fine. anti air? no way, it has such a small radius in the air that youll never grab me i just air dodge it. it sucks.

Just cause you suck with her doesn't mean others do.

Anyways TC it's not the circle move, it's the triangle I think. She jumps up and grabs anyone in a rather large hitbox.
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer