HOLY CRAP. Nariko's supers, what are you doing! Stop sucking balls!

#41PhantomEmperorPosted 2/3/2013 9:09:22 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
stop trying to act like nariko can be good, shes garbage lol. even the most pro sir dan players laugh at the notion of "mastering" nariko. also no she doesnt rack up ap like a boss stop playing noobs that dont know how to down air tech her useless air grab, and maybe youll never get ap. also 3 out of 3 of her supers are useless not 2 out of 3. i can completely dodge narikos super just fine. anti air? no way, it has such a small radius in the air that youll never grab me i just air dodge it. it sucks.

You're right pro sir dans like myself laugh at narikos the garbage ones why do you think i laugh at you everyday.
---
PSN:PhantomEmperor
PSASBR:Sir dan,dante,radec UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`
#42LaKizzle23Posted 2/3/2013 9:16:56 PM
Retroxgamer0 you sound like a troll so I am going to assume you are. Regardless,

Play a good Nariko player. Until you do, none of your words hold much weight since you haven't even SEEN how good Nariko can be. The fact that you keep arguing your point without any evidence other than "I played with her in practice mode, I know her moves" shows that you don't even have much info on the topic at hand.

I am honestly tempted to learn Nariko just to shut all of your assumptions about her down.
---
PSN: Lakizzle23
#43PyroSparkPosted 2/3/2013 9:21:51 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
stop trying to act like nariko can be good, shes garbage lol. even the most pro sir dan players laugh at the notion of "mastering" nariko.

Which is why a Nariko got 3rd place last tournament. And two different Narikos got top 4 at SCR doubles.

I'm beginning to wonder if Retro just trolls is seriously this ignorant nearly all the time.

Reminds me of Ike winning the first official super smash bros. tourny when the game first came out.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#44blaze19_0XPosted 2/3/2013 9:39:54 PM(edited)
PyroSpark posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
stop trying to act like nariko can be good, shes garbage lol. even the most pro sir dan players laugh at the notion of "mastering" nariko.

Which is why a Nariko got 3rd place last tournament. And two different Narikos got top 4 at SCR doubles.

I'm beginning to wonder if Retro just trolls is seriously this ignorant nearly all the time.

Reminds me of Ike winning the first official super smash bros. tourny when the game first came out.

Except this isn't when the game just came out. It's 2 and a half months old now. It's still pretty early and things can definitely change but we have to work with the data we have, not just go on wild theories.

And there has never been an official Smash Bros tourny so not sure what you are talking about. Nintendo doesn't support competitive play. All Smash tournies are by the community themselves even when its hosted by MLG or Evo. Nintendo has nothing to do with it.

Lastly, Ike is considered mid tier, not low tier.
#45ZidaneskiPosted 2/3/2013 9:43:11 PM
I normally don't play as Nariko anymore because she made the game too easy for me. Easy burst combos, safe combo starters, even stops air attacks better than Kratos can, deflects projectiles. Dante is the one that needs serious help to not suck.
#46Lucarioaura22Posted 2/3/2013 9:51:02 PM
What I have gathered from this topic.

Retro just can't for the life of him figure out Nariko therefore she must just be a horrible character and nobody can tell him otherwise. She has one of the best zoning tools (up circle) and an anti air that leads to an AP burst. Stop saying "Useless cause all they need do is down tech" If they are teching from you, you just have horrible timing on the combo and if that's the case, that's pretty sad seeing as how if Nariko is hit at the same time she launches with up triangle, you still have time to jump and leg grab and it all is still a combo.
---
We do what we must.................
#47TerraponPosted 2/3/2013 10:26:43 PM
Lv 1/lv 2 setup with air up3. I think her and sweettooth should get knocked out of her super instead of killed when someone uses their lv 1 on her... they are way to vulnerable.
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#48blaze19_0XPosted 2/3/2013 10:29:34 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...

Retro just can't for the life of him figure out Nariko therefore she must just be a horrible character and nobody can tell him otherwise. She has one of the best zoning tools (up circle) and an anti air that leads to an AP burst. Stop saying "Useless cause all they need do is down tech" If they are teching from you, you just have horrible timing on the combo and if that's the case, that's pretty sad seeing as how if Nariko is hit at the same time she launches with up triangle, you still have time to jump and leg grab and it all is still a combo.

What's Narikos AP burst combo on aerial opponents? I suspected she has one, I was just talking about this earlier today.
#49LaKizzle23Posted 2/3/2013 11:00:10 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

What's Narikos AP burst combo on aerial opponents? I suspected she has one, I was just talking about this earlier today.

air down triangle -> down square -> up triangle -> jump -> air up triangle -> air neutral circle -> air neutral square square square combo

130 ap

There's probably a better version than this though.
---
PSN: Lakizzle23
#50Lil-YuriPosted 2/3/2013 11:37:58 PM
IMO all Nariko needs is some proper combo links and she's straight. Why does air d2 not properly link into air u3, despite building AP like a regular combo? Glitchy ass combos, I tell ya!

Anyway TC, I haven't seen anybody do or mention this, but n3 -> super 2 is pretty much guaranteed as long as you aim it right, in case you didn't know.
---
This is how you bold.
PSN: Lil_Yuri