Why is it so hard for...

#1ClanoraPosted 2/3/2013 10:36:49 PM
SuperBot to get Crash to star in this game? His name is dirt nowadays, so I imagine it shouldn't be difficult
---
By copying this signature, you accept Maxwell as your lord and savior.
#2holysquidPosted 2/3/2013 10:38:33 PM
Because Activi$ion.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#3PielordXPosted 2/3/2013 10:39:12 PM
Activision knows how much they want him so they're extorting that fact.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#4TheRaging_GamerPosted 2/3/2013 10:41:38 PM
I never quite got why people want Crash in this game. When you really think about...when was the last good Crash game?
#5Clanora(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:42:20 PM
PielordX posted...

If Activision likes money so much, then why don't they just let them use him for a price? Seriously theyre not buying the goddamn company
---
#6IcyFlamez96Posted 2/3/2013 10:42:57 PM
TheRaging_Gamer posted...
I never quite got why people want Crash in this game. When you really think about...when was the last good Crash game?

Dumbest post I've read in all month.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#7holysquidPosted 2/3/2013 10:43:10 PM
Clanora posted...
PielordX posted...

If Activision likes money so much, then why don't they just let them use him for a price? Seriously theyre not buying the goddamn company

Because they probably would ask for ridiculous amounts which Sony doesn't want to pay for.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#8PielordXPosted 2/3/2013 10:43:15 PM
Clanora posted...
PielordX posted...

The price is the problem, remember that Superbot is just starting out so the budget isn't all that high.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#9Clanora(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:43:35 PM

It doesn't matter? When was the last good Medieval game? The last good PaRappa game?
---
#10TheRaging_GamerPosted 2/3/2013 10:58:45 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...

Dumbest post I've read in all month.

I highly doubt that. ;)