Saving Player Progress on Other Controllers?

#1triplejk33Posted 2/3/2013 10:57:05 PM
I was wondering if it is possible to say player level progress on other controllers? I play this game all the time with my sister and she mains Dante, and if she could store all the progress she makes with him, he'd easily be above 100 right now lol.

I'm hoping that there is someway to do that cause it frustrates us both to no end. In the new patch, she also lost the ability to pick the second costume on all players because she hasn't gotten them up the necessary levels..... but she can't make any progress on these characters...

Are we just missing something?
#2taoxadasaPosted 2/3/2013 11:01:19 PM
Nope, sadly enough. They might be working on it or something since they did make the alt costumes locked recently.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#3Charizard18Posted 2/3/2013 11:02:12 PM
No, unfortuneately it's done so levels for anyone who isn't player 1 are set at 1. It's a thing we all wish they'd patch in the ability to do, and again unfortuneately with the latest patch they accidentally removed the ability for p2 to use costumes >__>
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#4triplejk33(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:10:37 PM
:( hopefully soon....