Why do people think Sly's super 2 is bad?

#11HabefietPosted 2/4/2013 12:47:06 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Habefiet posted...
redskinsrock26 posted...
Its very situational, but in the right spot it can get you 2 kills fairly easily.

This should never happen and should really only happen versus very bad players.

Platforms negate it, it's astonishingly easy to just jump through and dodge or roll away or whatever and just play keep-away for the duration, no way to set up into it for a guaranteed kill as far as I know, it's ****ing terrible.

What about Stowaways?

What about Stowaways?

It's easy as all get out to dodge once you're in the opened up area, and if you're letting Sly get his L2 while you're still in the closed in area, well, you're a very bad player, so as aforementioned it'll probably work then I guess. :P
#12CrabhammarPosted 2/4/2013 12:48:56 PM
Habefiet posted...
Crabhammar posted...
Habefiet posted...
redskinsrock26 posted...
Its very situational, but in the right spot it can get you 2 kills fairly easily.

This should never happen and should really only happen versus very bad players.

Platforms negate it, it's astonishingly easy to just jump through and dodge or roll away or whatever and just play keep-away for the duration, no way to set up into it for a guaranteed kill as far as I know, it's ****ing terrible.

What about Stowaways?

What about Stowaways?

It's easy as all get out to dodge once you're in the opened up area, and if you're letting Sly get his L2 while you're still in the closed in area, well, you're a very bad player, so as aforementioned it'll probably work then I guess. :P

Yeah, I meant boxed-in area. It's actually not that hard to get a Level 2 there considering how wide Sly's uS and sT are.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#13RainbowsaurusPosted 2/4/2013 12:49:57 PM
Wasn't it better in the beta? I'm almost positive they nerfed it.
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
#14zxelmanPosted 2/4/2013 12:55:40 PM
Level 2 is situational, just like most level 1s, but with a higher chance to kill. You still need to wait for everyone to group up, but even if you miss the first shot, you have a few more.

The levels are usually grouped by how many opportunities you have to score with them, or by a certain chance you score with them. In this case however, it's usually better to use Sly's level 3 if you are at 2 or somehow lose AP to go to 1, but you can still score with 2.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Xelorx.png
You don't want to be famous for your trophies. Hakoom is an example of this.
#15RoyalShinePosted 2/4/2013 1:12:17 PM
Hey, zxelman, your link in your signature doesn't work.
---
3DS FC: 1032-1536-0751 ||| Xbox GT: KickassPudding ||| PSN: KickassPudding ||| Nintendo ID: mattzarr
#16zxelmanPosted 2/4/2013 1:56:17 PM(edited)
RoyalShine posted...
Hey, zxelman, your link in your signature doesn't work.

Changed it. Try again. You should see a nice little number.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Xelorx.png
You don't want to be famous for your trophies. Hakoom is an example of this.