Sign here if you wanted Emmett in before he was announced

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Sign here if you wanted Emmett in before he was announced
2 years ago#1
/sign
2 years ago#2
/life
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
2 years ago#3
Never really thought about Emmett himself but I am excited because I wanted someone with the kind of playstyle he has.
---
We do what we must.................
2 years ago#4
Never heard of him before but im glad he's in im willing to give him a try don't care for the chick tho thats being released with him whatever her name is never heard of her either
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Garfield64/boards
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
2 years ago#5
@TC: Your name is awesome.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
"Was it redemption? Not really, it was pathetic desperation and not much else."- Max Payne
2 years ago#6
I had heard/seen him before this, so pleasant surprise I guess. Although at the time I wasn't sure if he was exclusive or not.
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
2 years ago#7
Pretty sure I did.

I actually screamed out "yes!" the moment I read about his inclusion. It sounded pathetic, so I'm glad that no one heard me.
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
2 years ago#8
Yeah, but I'd rather have somebody from Ni No Kuni now though. Emmets still cool, however.
---
"LEON!"
"SIMMONS!"
2 years ago#9
BluBlue4 posted...
Pretty sure I did.

I actually screamed out "yes!" the moment I read about his inclusion. It sounded pathetic, so I'm glad that no one heard me.

sign and what BluBlue4 said too
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Sign here if you wanted Emmett in before he was announced

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived