Cinematic Level 3's are the best Level 3's.

#1DrunkenMegamanPosted 2/4/2013 6:42:13 AM
Agree or disagree? - Results (73 votes)
Agree
26.03% (19 votes)
Disagree
73.97% (54 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Spike- Huge laser fires off, bounces off a satellite, comes back to Earth and blows everyone up. So cool.

Parappa- Just look at it. It's epic.

Heihachi- Your enemies get strapped to a rocket and you pull out your binoculars to watch them fly into space. Lol.

Toro- Meh, I don't like this one.

Agree because you think they look cool, or disagree because they can only get 3 kills max?
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
"Was it redemption? Not really, it was pathetic desperation and not much else."- Max Payne
#2dooms14Posted 2/4/2013 7:17:54 AM
DrunkenMegaman posted...
Spike- Huge laser fires off, bounces off a satellite, comes back to Earth and blows everyone up. So cool.

Parappa- Just look at it. It's epic.

Heihachi- Your enemies get strapped to a rocket and you pull out your binoculars to watch them fly into space. Lol.

Toro- Meh, I don't like this one.

Agree because you think they look cool, or disagree because they can only get 3 kills max?

If Anything Cinematic Lv3 should give you a benefit, like Free Meter on the floor for your teammates or traps everywhere.
#3RainbowsaurusPosted 2/4/2013 7:20:01 AM
On the up side, most of them have great AP gain, especially Hachi and Spike.
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
#4CrabhammarPosted 2/4/2013 7:32:45 AM
Agreed in looking badass.
Disagree in that they're horrible.

What they SHOULD do is let you pick what three kills you get. That might be a tad OP, but so be it.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#5p1793aPosted 2/4/2013 8:04:05 AM
Someday, people will be able to easily dodge all other level three's. Then the cinematics will have their time.
---
BAAAAATTLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!!!!
#6DireProphecyPosted 2/4/2013 10:22:08 AM
p1793a posted...
Someday, people will be able to easily dodge all other level three's. Then the cinematics will have their time.

In a similar vein, people using the level 3s could adapt and get better at controlling them to counteract this.
#7ImDyinSquirtlePosted 2/4/2013 11:49:11 AM
The whole point of a cinematic level 3 is that you're supposed to be beating people up so much that you get it without even realizing it (due to the lower AP req, and the fact that the cinematic users can build AP in no time)
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#8TerotrousPosted 2/4/2013 12:15:09 PM
They look cool but they cost way too much for what they do.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#9BkzUziPosted 2/4/2013 12:16:00 PM
Heihachi > Spike > Toro > Parrapa
In terms of coolness.
#10atopthemountainPosted 2/4/2013 12:22:15 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
On the up side, most of them have great AP gain, especially Hachi and Spike.

agreed there....i cant tell how many times i underestimate how quickly toro and spike get their level 3s....they get it as much as kratos does
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)