Character balance is not a reason why the game didn't sell.

#21THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 2/4/2013 11:17:10 PM
It's funny to think that the TC might be right that having a balanced roster hurt this game.

He's right.....Look some people's favorite fighters. Virtua Fighter is as balanced as it gets yet nobody plays it.

I think lack of certain PS icons hurt this. Mainly not enough JP ones. Crash wouldn't have helped this out as much cause nobody gave a crap about him till August due to a rumor.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#22PielordXPosted 2/4/2013 11:19:02 PM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
It's funny to think that the TC might be right that having a balanced roster hurt this game.

He's right.....Look some people's favorite fighters. Virtua Fighter is as balanced as it gets yet nobody plays it.

I think lack of certain PS icons hurt this. Mainly not enough JP ones. Crash wouldn't have helped this out as much cause nobody gave a crap about him till August due to a rumor.

No one plays Virtua Fighter cause they killed it insanely fast.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#23THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 2/4/2013 11:20:19 PM
PielordX posted...

VF 4 and 5 got rave reviews. By killing you must mean Sega themselves did it right?
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#24blaze19_0X(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:21:38 PM
PielordX posted...

And why did it die so fast despite being one of the most balanced fighters around?

It's because it lacked appealing characters, cutting-edge graphics, flashy gameplay, free customizable content and other things casuals are attracted to.
#25PielordXPosted 2/4/2013 11:27:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]