I'm gonna make one of those topics. I hate Drake.

#1zxelmanPosted 2/4/2013 2:10:20 PM(edited)
I won't make it too much of a vent.

Drake's got a neat moveset. Heck, I liked using him. But recently I've been fighting too many of them. And while I'm learning to fight against him like I learned to fight against the many Kratos and Raidens, he's the most difficult to deal with.

I see some skill in using Drake, I just don't like dealing with him. Heck, even Sackboy pre-patch wasn't as annoying as these.

End of story.

Beginning of question. How do you deal with him? I don't lose too many matches with him, especially if I'm careful around his tricky level 1, but he can still get me sometimes. His level 3 I know the tricks around but it's not always easy in some stages.

His moveset overall is difficult to deal with for some reason though. <-- That is normally difficult to fight against when a good player is controlling him.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Xelorx.png
You don't want to be famous for your trophies. Hakoom is an example of this.
#2McFordmansonPosted 2/4/2013 2:10:19 PM
Just know that there will be barrels. If there is a barrel on the field and it isn't in a position where it can directly harm you, you can approach him. If not, be ready for a barrel to the face.
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.
#3atopthemountainPosted 2/4/2013 2:15:22 PM
as far as i know there is no set strategy for drake.....granted as someone mentioned earlier....there will be barrels....but he has a diverse playstyle....

plus he has little to no recovery on most moves (slide)....
sorry wish i could help
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
#4zxelman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 2:21:43 PM
atopthemountain posted...
as far as i know there is no set strategy for drake.....granted as someone mentioned earlier....there will be barrels....but he has a diverse playstyle....

plus he has little to no recovery on most moves (slide)....
sorry wish i could help

That little to no recovery is my main issue. I can't sneak in to hit him like I try with most opponents.

I expected the barrels since Nov. They've already been everywhere.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Xelorx.png
You don't want to be famous for your trophies. Hakoom is an example of this.