Sony officially cuts ties with Superbot; All-Stars DLC now handled by Santa Moni

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Sony officially cuts ties with Superbot; All-Stars DLC now handled by Santa Moni
3 years ago#1
http://kotaku.com/5981571/sony-cuts-ties-with-playstation-all+stars-creators-studios-fate-in-question"

Sony Computer Entertainment can confirm that the working agreement with developer SuperBot Entertainment has amicably ended," a Sony representative told Kotaku. "We have had a positive working relationship with this talented studio, and wish them the best of success in their next endeavor. PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale and the title's forthcoming DLC releases will continue to be fully supported by Santa Monica Studio.

We've heard from one source that as a result of Sony's decision, SuperBot will have to shut down. We've reached out to the studio for comment and will update should we hear back.
Lightning is better than Tomba, Abe, Ty, Gex, Croc and Vivi
3 years ago#2
expected/10
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
3 years ago#3
expected, hopefully we do get more dlc.
PS3/VITA:arclouksx -Now playing:Ps all stars,FF8,KZ3 mp.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
3 years ago#4
LuminescentRule is gonna have a field day later today
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
3 years ago#5
It's over Omar.
3 years ago#6
PielordX posted...
LuminescentRule is gonna have a field day later today

Oh boy, can't wait xD
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
3 years ago#7
sucks for those employees at superbot....

you all realize that kratos is now NEVER going to get nerfed....
in any sequels
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
3 years ago#8
Correct me if Im wrong, but isn't Santa Monica controlled by Sony, hence the name "SONY Santa Monica"?
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
The more people post on GameFaqs, the more I lose faith in humanity.
3 years ago#9
This is actually good news.

Here's hoping that Santa Monica either releases a super-patch that fixes ERRRR-thang, or they release a completely revamped "super" version.

No matter how you slice it though, Santa Monica is going to treat this game better than SuperBot did...
PSN: Su-Qing-Xin
I like to play video games.
3 years ago#10
gg superbot
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Sony officially cuts ties with Superbot; All-Stars DLC now handled by Santa Moni

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived