With all this talk of SuperBot going under and the people who are happy they are

#21IcyFlamez96Posted 2/4/2013 4:58:39 PM
RollerBob posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
RollerBob posted...
Ragnoraok posted...

They pissed off more ppl than they made happy.

Oh boo boo... just because you didn't get those 1st-party now 3rd-party characters that are hard to get these days doesn't mean the game isn't good.

Lol defensive much?

This game needs support, but most people don't go beyond the "SSB ripoff" and "lacking key characters" excuses when they judge the game...

Not here. Well not in a while. We've had many topics here discussing why some people don't like what Superbot did with the game and none of them talk about characters. Just sayin'.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#22Retroxgamer0Posted 2/4/2013 5:13:29 PM
-3, now we're back to square one.
#23sonicgx101Posted 2/4/2013 6:34:59 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
Gamenamebully posted...
Yes.

The game is still fun whether or not the original developer has gone under. Even if there ain't anymore support for it, it doesn't matter since i will still have fun with it.

---
PSN ID: sonicgx101
#24SuplexKirbyPosted 2/4/2013 7:56:40 PM
BkzUzi posted...
I can't believe how many people are happy that people lost their jobs and now Superbot has to go find a new publisher.

That's just how the gaming community behaves, just look at the DmC forums PS3 section. Ungrateful pigs
#25sonicgx101Posted 2/4/2013 8:58:37 PM
SuplexKirby posted...
BkzUzi posted...
I can't believe how many people are happy that people lost their jobs and now Superbot has to go find a new publisher.

That's just how the gaming community behaves, just look at the DmC forums PS3 section. Ungrateful pigs

this
---
PSN ID: sonicgx101
#26TheGuardDogPosted 2/4/2013 9:13:08 PM
I'm a guard dog and what's going on here
---
woof
#27RainbowsaurusPosted 2/4/2013 9:14:25 PM
TheGuardDog posted...

Are you friends with Parappa by any chance?
---
-Damn the DLC!-
Game Over
#28TheGuardDogPosted 2/4/2013 9:20:37 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
TheGuardDog posted...

Are you friends with Parappa by any chance?

woof
---
woof
#29-TheFranchise-Posted 2/4/2013 9:21:58 PM
also, that article says more DLC is on the way. What other games did santa monica do?
---
Pyramidhead, Vile, Gex & RocketKnight for PSASBR
#30NewMoonShadowPosted 2/4/2013 9:47:26 PM
-TheFranchise- posted...
also, that article says more DLC is on the way. What other games did santa monica do?

Officially? Sony Santa Monica is pretty much only credited with the "God of War" franchise, but I've heard they also Developed "Fat Princess". Can't confirm that though.