Ode to Superbot

#1WeeScottyPosted 2/4/2013 4:52:00 PM
Thank you, Superbot, for adding random characters like Fat Princess and Big Daddy instead of fan-requested characters like Crash and Spyro.

Thank you, Superbot, for adding 0 characters from the genre that defined the PS brand and instead adding 5 from the genre that defined the Nintendo brand.

Thank you, Superbot, for adding Raiden and New Dante to appease Konami and Capcom.

Thank you, Superbot, for letting creative freedom guide you instead of listening to the fans 100%.

Thank you, Superbot, for trying something new and turning off potential buyers with the super system instead of playing it safe with hit %.

Thank you, Superbot, for mixing cartoonish characters with serious characters.

Sincerely,
T. Vito
#2ImDyinSquirtlePosted 2/4/2013 4:53:07 PM
what about menus and mashups
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#3Retroxgamer0Posted 2/4/2013 5:23:48 PM
thank you superbot for ratchets wonderful entrance intros and taunts. GET READY TO BE WRENCHED! * queues random james bond theme *
#4Trigger_MonkeyPosted 2/4/2013 5:30:30 PM
WeeScotty posted...

Thank you, Superbot, for adding 0 characters from the genre that defined the PS brand and instead adding 5 from the genre that defined the Nintendo brand.

Sincerely,
T. Vito

Sir Dan
---
Sid the Sloth for Playstation Allstars.
#5ImDyinSquirtlePosted 2/4/2013 5:35:13 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6ImDyinSquirtlePosted 2/4/2013 5:35:34 PM
Trigger_Monkey posted...
WeeScotty posted...

Sincerely,
T. Vito

Sir Dan

Cloud
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#7EstheimasterPosted 2/4/2013 6:03:39 PM
WeeScotty posted...

Thank you, Superbot, for mixing cartoonish characters with serious characters.

I don't see how this is a bad thing. I hate how people are pissed when cutesy Parappa beats gruesome Kratos. This was a good marketing move to attract different types of gamer and not just the aggro "I AM THE GOD OF WAR" aggressive gamers.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#8rumbalumbaPosted 2/4/2013 6:05:53 PM
thank you, superbot, for making this game have an identity crisis. "hardcore" fighting game mechanics don't work with platforms and 4v4. you either choose one or the other.