Roster is the selling point

#13D3Posted 2/4/2013 6:17:55 PM
This game wouldn't have sold any better if it was made by a more experienced team.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#2wwinterj25Posted 2/4/2013 6:24:52 PM
That and not released in November. It seems this bored has gone back in time. o.0
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#3Lexmark1989Posted 2/4/2013 6:25:40 PM
Come on 3d man don't do this.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies
#43D3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:34:40 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
That and not released in November. It seems this bored has gone back in time. o.0

Yeah I'm a bit worried for the future of this franchise now, I know Santa Monica is great but now that SuperBot isn't working on it, how much priority will this game have in terms of support? I feel like it's just gonna be abandoned and put under their table and collect dust. At this point i don't even know if it has a chance of warranting a sequel.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#5wwinterj25Posted 2/4/2013 7:37:22 PM
3D3 posted...
Yeah I'm a bit worried for the future of this franchise now, I know Santa Monica is great but now that SuperBot isn't working on it, how much priority will this game have in terms of support? I feel like it's just gonna be abandoned and put under their table and collect dust. At this point i don't even know if it has a chance of warranting a sequel.

I know what you mean bu the support for this game but we will have to wait and see. As for a sequel Sony and Superbot can always work together again. They ended on good terms so I don't see why not.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#6SelitePosted 2/4/2013 7:39:42 PM
I think a PS4 sequel would be likely.
---
"A woman must not wear mens clothing, nor a man wear womens clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this"
Deuteronomy 22:5