If Crash and Spyro were in this game, how well do you think it would have done?

#1ShorydoukenPosted 2/4/2013 7:38:57 PM
Topic
---
Trolling is the Humor/Anger of the internet. Without it, we would not have balance. Or something like that... PSN:Luigifan20
#2CrabhammarPosted 2/4/2013 7:40:28 PM
Idk but I would've mained the Wumpa Fruit out of Crash.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#3RainbowsaurusPosted 2/4/2013 7:41:11 PM
No better than it did.

No matter how hyped they are, adding 2 characters isn't gonna makes sales jump up by thousands. Maybe 100s, but even that's unlikely.
---
-Damn the DLC!-
Game Over
#4ImDyinSquirtlePosted 2/4/2013 7:41:46 PM(edited)
It would have done a bit better, since you'd be surprised how many people do/don't buy a game for 1 character
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#5wwinterj25Posted 2/4/2013 7:43:20 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
No better than it did.

No matter how hyped they are, adding 2 characters isn't gonna makes sales jump up by thousands. Maybe 100s, but even that's unlikely.

This. Folk will still rush out and buy the new COD, Halo or w/e. I doubt it would make a difference and if we get these as DLC as unlikely as it is I doubt it'll sell loads more.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#6--crashbfanPosted 2/4/2013 7:43:53 PM
Crash should have been in... damn it... maybe now that this game is funded by a 1st party studio it could possibly happen.
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#7Charizard18Posted 2/4/2013 7:44:05 PM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
It would have done a lot better, since you'd be surprised how many people do/don't buy a game for 1 character

This, just look at how many people came on here saying they were getting the game/waiting to get the game because/until Kat came out. Granted, it probably wouldn't have saved the game, but it would've done better.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#8Nik_NackPosted 2/4/2013 7:47:04 PM
Advertising was what was needed. This game didn't get enough attention. Even now, people don't know this game exists. It's sad really. Crash and Spyro wouldn't have saved it by themselves.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#9NarrasandPosted 2/4/2013 7:49:57 PM
Honestly I think that this game wouldn't be judged as harshly if they were in....Or any other highly requested character.
#10CrabhammarPosted 2/4/2013 8:07:10 PM
Although if Cloud was in, I think the game MIGHT have been able to pull itself out of the death pit.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho