Will Santa Monica be able to/try to fix this s***?

#1kingtracePosted 2/4/2013 7:48:50 PM
Now that this game is completely out of the hands of superbot, I'm wondering if Sony will now directly try to fix any of the current issues or if they'll just pump out dlc. My question are: Do you think that Santa Monica will:

1. Fix the glitches and exploits that prevent this game from working properly?

2. Balance the current cast as to ensure that no one character can adequately dominate?

3. Obtain new DLC cast members that will greatly enhance the games roster?

What do you guys think?
#2FishyGoodness12Posted 2/4/2013 7:49:37 PM
kingtrace posted...
Now that this game is completely out of the hands of superbot, I'm wondering if Sony will now directly try to fix any of the current issues or if they'll just pump out dlc. My question are: Do you think that Santa Monica will:

1. Fix the glitches and exploits that prevent this game from working properly?

2. Balance the current cast as to ensure that no one character can adequately dominate?

3. Obtain new DLC cast members that will greatly enhance the games roster?

What do you guys think?

No
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
#3PielordXPosted 2/4/2013 7:49:44 PM
I'd be thankful if they did anything really.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#4ImDyinSquirtlePosted 2/4/2013 7:51:26 PM
My expectations aren't very high, honestly.

They let Twisted Metal pretty much die less than 2 months after release. I don't expect much support here either tbh
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#5JayXZPosted 2/4/2013 8:18:32 PM
This is exactly what im fearing, that after the DLC support (if even that) they'll just let this game die and not do anything else with it.
#6Dark_MetalSonicPosted 2/4/2013 8:24:59 PM
so far i loved the game, but i have yet to play online(cant connect to anyone), yet Santa Monica Studio did a good job with god of war ascension beta.
#7dadkwasherePosted 2/4/2013 8:27:28 PM
Dark_MetalSonic posted...
so far i loved the game, but i have yet to play online(cant connect to anyone), yet Santa Monica Studio did a good job with god of war ascension beta.

God of war is their bread and butter. They dont care much about anything else.
---
Raiden: NRAGH why is I no loved?
Big Boss: You need to find a more political solution...tasty.
#8Chzrm3Posted 2/4/2013 8:49:57 PM

Oo, sorry to hear you can't connect to anyone. Does your PSN usually work? Can you usually connect to others? I'm wondering if it's a firewall issue or something, because I've never heard of that happening in PSASBR.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#9jump__0Posted 2/4/2013 9:20:43 PM
it's a game that didn't sell wellso I don't expect much time or resources to be put into it.
Balancing probably wont happen unless it's on kat and Emmet.
---
power of friendship one shots everything. - DarkHeroZX
#10BluBlue4Posted 2/4/2013 9:39:02 PM
Chzrm3 posted...

Oo, sorry to hear you can't connect to anyone. Does your PSN usually work? Can you usually connect to others? I'm wondering if it's a firewall issue or something, because I've never heard of that happening in PSASBR.

He might be saying that he can't play online on the GoW beta, not All-Stars. I've got the same beta problem.
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon