All-Stars and Starhawk have far too many similarities.

#1BluBlue4Posted 2/4/2013 9:44:48 PM
And that makes me very sad. Emmett's nearby release date seems so very fitting.

This all makes me a sad grizzly.
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#2Chzrm3Posted 2/4/2013 9:46:55 PM
Yeah, there's a fitting poetry that their decision to include him in the game is coinciding with Sony severing all ties.

Again, it's sad, and I'd never wish this on anyone, but they must've been on something really strong when they decided that adding EG as free DLC would make all our roster woes disappear.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#3BluBlue4(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:59:43 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
Yeah, there's a fitting poetry that their decision to include him in the game is coinciding with Sony severing all ties.

Again, it's sad, and I'd never wish this on anyone, but they must've been on something really strong when they decided that adding EG as free DLC would make all our roster woes disappear.

I doubt that they added Emmett for roster popularity. As much as I wanted him in this game I doubt that most people had him anywhere on their wishlist. He was likely easy to get and with Santa Monica helping them there was likely some love for SH still lingering. His inclusion was likely the best bet for a new title or DLC/patches for his home game. They likely saw some interesting gameplay what with his BnB, despite being another gun user.

Kat actually seems like she supposed to be (at least partly) the roster boost.

If the characters that might be announced in march are spyro/cloud/crash I'd feel pretty bad for SB. They would've been SOO close.
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#4sinncrossPosted 2/4/2013 10:38:21 PM
BluBlue4 posted...

If the characters that might be announced in march are spyro/cloud/crash I'd feel pretty bad for SB. They would've been SOO close.

Yeah, not gonna happen.

I somehow doubt SB was pulled if they were working on any of those characters.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#5BluBlue4(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:42:23 PM
sinncross posted...
BluBlue4 posted...

Yeah, not gonna happen.

I somehow doubt SB was pulled if they were working on any of those characters.

When you put it that way... yeah, probably.
---
#6wwinterj25Posted 2/4/2013 10:53:01 PM
While I still believe we will get more DLC characters the chances they are big names are very slim at the moment. I've come to terms with the possibility of no Sora, Crash, Spyro and so on been DLC.

Abe, A MK rep, characters along them lines is what I believe will get announced. Now Superbot has gone there is also a possibility of Zeus or characters that already have a rep. Only time will tell but it's a shame.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj