Bye Bye SuperBot.

#1KindertotenwaldPosted 2/4/2013 10:37:45 PM
You got what you deserved and have no idea how to make a working game.

I would wish you good luck but you need more than luck xDDDDDDDDDD
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#2Niyel7Posted 2/4/2013 10:38:34 PM
Easy moneh
#3Charizard18Posted 2/4/2013 10:38:48 PM
k
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#4holysquidPosted 2/4/2013 10:39:12 PM
Ouch.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#5BluBlue4Posted 2/4/2013 10:39:53 PM
Comes off a little hateful. You ok?
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#6Kindertotenwald(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:49:13 PM
Don't get me wrong its a good game but it could of been a good game without all the problems and inconsistencies.

Its a brawler type game with more glitches than Skyrim rofl.

Things I am actually mad about:

Having my belt get reset constantly, with the latest being from #2 on 2v2
The stages which are all terrible and not fun to play on.
The story mode being terrible and lackluster
Lack of support (people can say it is supported but for what this game was ment to actually be I imagined it would have ALOT more)
---
#7holysquidPosted 2/4/2013 10:50:41 PM
Kindertotenwald posted...
Don't get me wrong its a good game but it could of been a good game without all the problems and inconsistencies.

Its a brawler type game with more glitches than Skyrim rofl.

Things I am actually mad about:

Having my belt get reset constantly, with the latest being from #2 on 2v2
The stages which are all terrible and not fun to play on.
The story mode being terrible and lackluster
Lack of support (people can say it is supported but for what this game was ment to actually be I imagined it would have ALOT more)

Those are legitimate complaints.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#8blaze19_0XPosted 2/4/2013 10:56:43 PM(edited)
Basically it's a good game when we all wanted it to be an excellent game. Good isn't good enough when it represents Playstation as a whole.

It just has too many flaws both on the casual level and competitive level. As a result it fails to mass appeal to either audience.

Also number 2 and it was reset? Wow, that really really sucks. Just goes to show how fraudulent ranking in this game is even without the other issues. You are telling someone who could have won this season now has to start back at zero?
#9GuerillaGorillaPosted 2/4/2013 11:02:05 PM
Glad I skipped out on this game after playing the beta.
---
NNID: GuerillaGorilla
#10Kindertotenwald(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:09:49 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Basically it's a good game when we all wanted it to be an excellent game. Good isn't good enough when it represents Playstation as a whole.

It just has too many flaws both on the casual level and competitive level. As a result it fails to mass appeal to either audience.

Also number 2 and it was reset? Wow, that really really sucks. Just goes to show how fraudulent ranking in this game is even without the other issues. You are telling someone who could have won this season now has to start back at zero?

Yeah I was 132 black belt and was going to play with mate truthordare2 to get the top spot, but first game I see my belts gone and think meh it will be back next game but it doesn't come back and then after afew games it says 90 green.

This is the 6th or so time I have been reset and didn;t mind before as I can easily get black belt back but I was actually getting somewhere this time :/
---