No more Superbot means no more Omar Kendall....

#1THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 2/4/2013 10:07:35 PM
That's what really sucks. I hope Santa Monica doesn't change too much stuff cause the gameplay works.

Maybe they'll get the big names that Superbot couldn't. Hopefully these guys will get another chance else where.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#2Charizard18Posted 2/4/2013 10:17:36 PM
:[ RIP Omar
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#3wwinterj25Posted 2/4/2013 10:19:31 PM
Santa Monica has always been involved in this game. I don't see anything changing for better or for worse. At least we have the DLC next week that I assume is finished now.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#4sinncrossPosted 2/4/2013 10:39:55 PM
Maybe Kendall can get a job at SM (they were hiring recently)

I dunno... I like Kendall and I agree I hope they dont change the gameplay system... it needs tweaking... perhaps being able to aim all your supers would work wonders (at least our lvl 1)
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#5Chzrm3Posted 2/4/2013 10:52:30 PM
Yeah, I like Omar. He was a nice guy and I think he brought something very refreshing to this sub-genre of fighting games. PSASBR is far from perfect, but damn, I have so much fun messing around with kill limit set to 7 and a bunch of friends over.

If there's one thing that Smash borrows from PSASBR, I hope it's kill limit. Such a simple idea but it's soooooo much better than doing timed with people. XD
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#6Garfield64Posted 2/4/2013 10:53:23 PM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
That's what really sucks. I hope Santa Monica doesn't change too much stuff cause the gameplay works.

Maybe they'll get the big names that Superbot couldn't. Hopefully these guys will get another chance else where.

I guess you didn't read "all the news."

SuperBot is going under without Sony. Heck they were going under even WITH Sony.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#7WILD_CHARIZARDPosted 2/4/2013 11:08:49 PM

Superbot didn't make any of the character inclusion decisions. That was entirely Sony.
---
Wild Charizard ran away.
#8ImDyinSquirtlePosted 2/4/2013 11:12:41 PM
WILD_CHARIZARD posted...

Superbot didn't make any of the character inclusion decisions. That was entirely Sony.

Pretty sure SuperBot pushed for Fat Princess, since some of the developers had a hand in that game.
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#9WILD_CHARIZARDPosted 2/5/2013 12:03:29 AM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
WILD_CHARIZARD posted...

Pretty sure SuperBot pushed for Fat Princess, since some of the developers had a hand in that game.

That's the exception, not the rule. Santa Monica won't have any more say in character inclusion than Superbot did.
---
Wild Charizard ran away.
#10Retroxgamer0Posted 2/5/2013 1:24:05 AM
WILD_CHARIZARD posted...
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
WILD_CHARIZARD posted...

That's the exception, not the rule. Santa Monica won't have any more say in character inclusion than Superbot did.

they will on god of war series