DLC still free?

#1marth261Posted 2/5/2013 12:14:06 AM
With SuperBot leaving can we still expect Kat/ Emmet to be free for the first week?
#2xdifferentxPosted 2/5/2013 12:19:02 AM
I doubt it'll change anything.
#3Garfield64Posted 2/5/2013 12:22:14 AM
I would NOT be surprised if the reason they got fired 1 week before DLC release was because they were doing a horrible Job balancing Kat.

This might make them delay her.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#4Dead Guy HubbinPosted 2/5/2013 12:37:36 AM
I would NOT be surprised if the reason they got fired 1 week before DLC release was because they were doing a horrible Job balancing Kat.

The relationship ended on good terms. They didn't get fired.
#5Chzrm3Posted 2/5/2013 12:38:32 AM
Garfield64 posted...

I hope she's really OP. Sackboy was really OP and they nerfed him after ~3 weeks. Considering I've been playing Melee for years and I play as DK, that was like being punched in the balls. "Wow, the guy I love is finally OP. YES!!!!! *nerrrrfed*"

If SSM is going to stop doing stuff after Kat/Emmett, I hope Kat is disgustingly broken and I can basically mash buttons and get a level 3 super.

Also it'd be nice if they buffed Jak's AP Gain. He doesn't need it but I'm bad as him, so it'd help me out.

Muahahahaha!
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#6Garfield64Posted 2/5/2013 12:39:26 AM
Good you do me a a favor. Find me a news story where the company firing the other company said it ended in bad terms ^_^.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#7XDarkMethodPosted 2/5/2013 1:30:24 AM
marth261 posted...
With SuperBot leaving can we still expect Kat/ Emmet to be free for the first week?

more like can we still expect Kat/Emmett to show up at all
#8FurryyifferPosted 2/5/2013 3:52:41 AM
Kat and Emett are already finished and likely will not see any changes to their release date or general inclusion, zam. They wouldnt just cancel the already finished characters they have slated to come out in a week people -_-

And of course garfield keeps going with their ignorant stupidity. They really think that how a DLC character is balanced would get an entire team fired? Really? :/
---
Ryuho, mate to Mizuki ^-^
Forever in my heart.