So what Dynamic theme did you buy?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. So what Dynamic theme did you buy?
3 years ago#1
To get minds off the recent tragedy that has happened to SB......../topic

The one I bought is a no brain'er so I don't have to say...
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
3 years ago#2
Did you buy the Kratos one?

I actually don't have one. I have the default PSASBR theme. I'm gonna switch back to my Ico theme, though, I miss that one.
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
3 years ago#3
Chzrm3 posted...

I actually don't have one. I have the default PSASBR theme. I'm gonna switch back to my Ico theme, though, I miss that one.

1. Sighs.....

2. Then why did you comment. This is obviously aimed at people WHO BOUGHT ONE OF THE DYNAMIC THEMES.

(.....btw not mad).
3 years ago#4
I bought Sweet Tooth's and (Good) Cole's themes
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selacia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I usually play PS All-Stars
3 years ago#5
LightEcoSage posted...
Chzrm3 posted...

1. Sighs.....

2. Then why did you comment. This is obviously aimed at people WHO BOUGHT ONE OF THE DYNAMIC THEMES.

(.....btw not mad).

Oh, I thought you were talking to me (since you quoted me), so I figured I'd explain my theme situation.

I would buy the Sackboy one, but I already have that awesome Ico one and honestly, the mood it sets is very chilling and somber. I like it. : D
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
3 years ago#6
What are the themes like anyway? There's no preview, anymore in the store.
3 years ago#7
I have yet to actually buy a theme, though I have a sht ton of em..
atm I use Flower's theme(Journey Collector's Edition)(because I like how it changes from night to day depending on the clock...
3 years ago#8
grzajabarkus posted...
What are the themes like anyway? There's no preview, anymore in the store.

It's just a picture of that Fat Princess dev crying and saying "but I thought if Fat Princess was on the cover we'd make billions!!!!"

I'm not bitter
3 years ago#9
I got all of them. I usually cycle to a new one every few days. Currently on Radec's.
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
3 years ago#10
xdifferentx posted...
I have yet to actually buy a theme, though I have a sht ton of em..
atm I use Flower's theme(Journey Collector's Edition)(because I like how it changes from night to day depending on the clock...

Does noone understand that I was referring to PSASBR themes not regular themes :(
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. So what Dynamic theme did you buy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived