- DLC IN GAME VOTING options for old colt classics to be revived such as
Gex, Tomba, Wander, ICO, Rayman, Dr Nefarious, Abe, Teddie, Klonoa, Croc, Connor, Chun Li, Ryu Hasabusa, Pyramid Head, Captain Qwark, Vann, Frank West, Chimera, Big Boss, etc
- Ability to TURN OFF mash ups completely so stage and music just stays normal
- Real cinema scenes for story mode with actual good stories
- silly joke modes put in, such as capture the flag, king of the hill,
- obvious huge imbalances never put in
- all old characters returning, though with Coles merged and a system to make him change from evil to good or vice versa on how you fight. --- WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382 Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
So you want Capcom to put Chun Li for the 40547th time in a game? Also, Lightning and some Demon's/Dark Souls rep should be there somewhere on that ridiculous list of yours, tc. --- The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png
So you want Capcom to put Chun Li for the 40547th time in a game? Also, Lightning and some Demon's/Dark Souls rep should be there somewhere on that ridiculous list of yours, tc.
WOA you completely miss read it.
I said a "voting poll" in game. Of characters requested by the masses.
That list wasn't made by me. It was made by 1,000's of playstation all star fans who have made request.
I never really read anyone wanting lightning just "expecting" her to be in it and not liking it. --- WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382 Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
either be a full-on fighter-centric game like Blazblue/SF/Tekken, etc. or be a party brawler like Smash/Powerstone. heck, it can even be an arcade-type game like Tatsunoko vs Capcom/MvC, etc.
just focus on being one game and don't have an identity crisis. bragging about how this game was made by "fighting game vets who were on EVO" all while having items, platforms, 4v4, etc. just doesn't work that well. Sony told SB to make a mascot fighter, yet SB made that and put fighting-game elements in it to make it seem like it has more depth than Smash Bros.
newsflash: players decide which game goes to EVO. yeah, Smash Bros. was meant to be a party game yet gamers found a way so that, within the set of rules and parameters made by HAL labs, it became competitive.
the thing is, SB tried waaay too hard to differentiate themselves with Smash (with a supers-only system, made by teh hardcore FGC doods!, etc.) all while trying to fulfill the agreement that it was, in appearance at least, a mascot fighter. bleh.