Just got the game.

#1SgtBass8705Posted 2/5/2013 4:41:22 AM
This game doesn't seem to be well known. Everyone I invited over to play had never even heard of it, and the cashier who checked me out asked if it was a good game, while I was paying for it (lol I was buying it how the hell should I know yet?) but I just told him what I'd read about it, and what I've seen from videos.

Everyone that came over and played loved it. No one wanted to hand over the controllers after losing, but there was a lot of Smash bros talk while we played.

I think this game needed more advertising, because it's easily as good a Smash Bros.
---
PSN: JoshD8705
#2Garfield64Posted 2/5/2013 4:45:51 AM
I wouldn't call it as good as Super Smash Brothers.

But with polish and a good studio it could be even better.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#3xdifferentxPosted 2/5/2013 4:50:40 AM
Should of got it 2 months ago, online is dead now.. Only like 100 try hards and 10 newcomers are online at all times now.
#4Q_BlahPosted 2/5/2013 4:53:01 AM
xdifferentx posted...
Should of got it 2 months ago, online is dead now.. Only like 100 try hards and 10 newcomers are online at all times now.

I don't know about you but online is still vary lively with me. Especially on the weekends.
---
Hmmmm........
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g42/spald/Soups.png
#5KindertotenwaldPosted 2/5/2013 4:53:59 AM
xdifferentx posted...

100 try hards AKA people better than me.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#6RainbowsaurusPosted 2/5/2013 4:55:50 AM
Q_Blah posted...
xdifferentx posted...

I don't know about you but online is still vary lively with me. Especially on the weekends.

Same. Takes a few seconds usually.
---
-Damn the DLC!-
Game Over
#7xdifferentxPosted 2/5/2013 6:17:17 AM
Kindertotenwald posted...
xdifferentx posted...

Try hards. Raiden, Kratos and Drake..

sure you can get a match in a about 15 seconds but it gets old seeing the same people over and over... not exactly lively
#8AceTheMercenaryPosted 2/5/2013 6:22:48 AM
xdifferentx posted...
xdifferentx posted...

sure you can get a match in a about 15 seconds but it gets old seeing the same people over and over... not exactly lively

No kidding. A buddy of mine on PSN and I stayed up late playing 2vs2 a couple nights ago and every single game had a Raiden in it -- the partner usually being either Kratos or Drake. I get so sick of fighting level 999 mindless button mashers who only know a grand total of one combo (in Raiden's case) or one/two moves (Forward Square/Neutral Square in Kratos's case, Circle for the oil drums in Drake's) sometimes.
---
http://livingdeadrpg.proboards56.com/index.cgi
Come here and join the Dead Rising RPG today!
#9xXxSuQingXinxXxPosted 2/5/2013 6:58:46 AM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
Q_Blah posted...
xdifferentx posted...

Same. Takes a few seconds usually.

Short waiting times =/= Lots of traffic.

There's MANY MANY instances in fighting games where the can be barely any waiting time, but you're fighting the same 5 or 10 people over and over again.
---
PSN: Su-Qing-Xin
I like to play video games.
#10chiefofsb78Posted 2/5/2013 7:15:10 AM
xdifferentx posted...
xdifferentx posted...

Your connection must sucks or something im seeing new people everyday and a variety of characters used
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Garfield64/boards
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!