Do people still think Raiden is Kratos-level?

#1CrabhammarPosted 2/5/2013 7:40:04 AM
I know he's still a very solid character, but the lack of Jesus Grab makes him very managable.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#2RainbowsaurusPosted 2/5/2013 7:41:51 AM
Kray isn't even as OP as people make him out to be.
---
-Damn the DLC!-
Game Over
#3AceTheMercenaryPosted 2/5/2013 8:20:36 AM
I'm fine with him now that they changed his forward grab, I just get tired of seeing him all over the place in unranked play. I dunno if it's me or what but every Raiden I've played against pretty much, regardless of level, just spammed counter and neutral square and then proceeded to pop their level 1 at the worst times and miss pretty much everyone. Some of the higher leveled Raiden players still forward grab and try to infinite on occasion, like they're hard-wired that way or something.
---
http://livingdeadrpg.proboards56.com/index.cgi
Come here and join the Dead Rising RPG today!
#4dadkwasherePosted 2/5/2013 8:58:35 AM
Raiden is a full on melee character and people exaggerate on the reach of his attacks. Down tri and either standard or forward tri have the longest reach but also have a small recovery window. (He puts his sword back in his hands since he uses his feet)
Im fine with kratos being fast, even having good reach, its just that he gets too much ap then he should.
---
Raiden: NRAGH why is I no loved?
Big Boss: You need to find a more political solution...tasty.