FFA Ranked Strategies

#1LG_RAVEPosted 2/5/2013 11:56:09 AM
Is there any strategy to FFA Ranked? or is it all luck? I think it's 80% timing and aggression and 20% luck. (That 20% luck for me is actually getting a match!) Anyway I was wanting to know some of your FFA Ranked Strats. Mine is get an early lead with a lvl 1, then try to maintain it by going for higher levels.

Earlier today I used this strategy to minimize the kills of a Nariko lvl 3. I smacked a potential victim in Kratos up and away from the Nariko, then I ran away myself and she didn't get either of us. Not only did I prevent 2 kills but I also build some meter too!
---
PSN: Trap-Hole, don't get sucked in
#2RainbowsaurusPosted 2/5/2013 11:58:22 AM
It's just so hectic...sure, you can increase your odds of winning a bit just by being good, but all in all its luck to me.
---
-Damn the DLC!-
Game Over
#3ZidaneskiPosted 2/5/2013 12:43:24 PM
Go for the weakest one, simple as that. Then use your meter to take out the biggest threat. If you have a lvl3 sometimes saving it till the end can win you some matches because others will fight less or run away which decreases their potential kill gain.
#4BombermanFanaticPosted 2/5/2013 12:57:30 PM
Unplug your router when you're about to lose.
---
I enjoyed Shadow the Hedgehog.
# Of other people who have: 65,including taoxadasa
#5SimsyasPosted 2/5/2013 2:36:51 PM
Never find yourself in the middle of the fray, try to stay outside as much as possible so you don't get double teamed or sucked into a super. If there are hit and run characters, go after them and make sure they don't earn enough AP to get their level 3.