FFA Ranked Strategies

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LG_RAVE

LG_RAVE
3 years ago#1
Is there any strategy to FFA Ranked? or is it all luck? I think it's 80% timing and aggression and 20% luck. (That 20% luck for me is actually getting a match!) Anyway I was wanting to know some of your FFA Ranked Strats. Mine is get an early lead with a lvl 1, then try to maintain it by going for higher levels.

Earlier today I used this strategy to minimize the kills of a Nariko lvl 3. I smacked a potential victim in Kratos up and away from the Nariko, then I ran away myself and she didn't get either of us. Not only did I prevent 2 kills but I also build some meter too!
PSN: Trap-Hole, don't get sucked in

User Info: Rainbowsaurus

Rainbowsaurus
3 years ago#2
It's just so hectic...sure, you can increase your odds of winning a bit just by being good, but all in all its luck to me.
-Damn the DLC!-
Game Over

User Info: Zidaneski

Zidaneski
3 years ago#3
Go for the weakest one, simple as that. Then use your meter to take out the biggest threat. If you have a lvl3 sometimes saving it till the end can win you some matches because others will fight less or run away which decreases their potential kill gain.

User Info: BombermanFanatic

BombermanFanatic
3 years ago#4
Unplug your router when you're about to lose.
I enjoyed Shadow the Hedgehog.
# Of other people who have: 65,including taoxadasa

User Info: Simsyas

Simsyas
3 years ago#5
Never find yourself in the middle of the fray, try to stay outside as much as possible so you don't get double teamed or sucked into a super. If there are hit and run characters, go after them and make sure they don't earn enough AP to get their level 3.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived