This game also failed because it doesn't have any female characters.

#11Objection102Posted 2/5/2013 2:54:07 PM
AndKevinBacon posted...
Half of the trolls on this board are my alts. Stop cribbing my style.

BAAACCOOOOOONNNNN
---
PSN: KJman456
http://psntl.com/cards/KJman456.png
#12NightMare_CowPosted 2/5/2013 3:03:51 PM
I thought girls would enjoy playing as big, beefy men like Heihachi and Spike...
#13ShorydoukenPosted 2/5/2013 3:05:20 PM
Objection102 posted...
AndKevinBacon posted...
Half of the trolls on this board are my alts. Stop cribbing my style.

BAAAKHHHHHAAAAAAAANNNNN

fix'd
---
Trolling is the Humor/Anger of the internet. Without it, we would not have balance. Or something like that... PSN:Luigifan20
#14judgementaeonPosted 2/5/2013 3:17:28 PM
Um, I'M a girl, and for one thing, don't just throw that out there, you'll seem desperate for attention...and the other thing, I prefer Radec, Jak, Sackboy and I'll probably prefer Emmett ^_^
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
Got Anarchy Reigns, it's kind of fun actually :D
#15NarrasandPosted 2/5/2013 3:30:36 PM
I need feminism pay attention to me.
#16AstralUltra(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:07:14 PM
judgementaeon posted...
Um, I'M a girl, and for one thing, don't just throw that out there, you'll seem desperate for attention...and the other thing, I prefer Radec, Jak, Sackboy and I'll probably prefer Emmett ^_^

But wouldn't you prefer to play as a beautiful girl and kick some boy butt?

Why be forced to play as the opposite gender cuz there's no girls in the game? That's just lame and gross.
---
PSN: MagnitudeRequiem
#17kingtracePosted 2/5/2013 5:09:05 PM
Wow, this is just garbage. You hate Nariko for being masculine? XD But, seriously, this is just ridiculously silly.
#18Chzrm3Posted 2/5/2013 5:09:55 PM
AstralUltra posted...
judgementaeon posted...

Why be forced to play as the opposite gender cuz there's no girls in the game? That's just lame and gross.

You're like an esoteric combination of BigKhan and Trivio. God, I love you so hard.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#19KillDozer123Posted 2/5/2013 5:10:11 PM
AstralUltra posted...
judgementaeon posted...

Why be forced to play as the opposite gender cuz there's three girls in the game? That's just lame and gross.

Fix'd

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN!!!
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#20Retroxgamer0Posted 2/5/2013 5:10:57 PM
AstralUltra posted...
Your average FEMALE gamer (yes it's true girls play video games too Superbot!) wants FEMALE characters. The only two females in this game are offensive to woman so basically this game has no good FEMALE characters.

Females make up 50% of any given population on average. That means Superbot could have increased the sales of this game by double if they added FEMALES so FEMALE gamers would buy the game (let's face it only males play this).

It is true that if you double the sales the game is still a flop but at least it would have been less of a flop and less sexist.

fat princess is an amazing female whatre you talkin about?