Why this was poorly received. (Supers)

#1SilentProtagPosted 2/5/2013 3:42:59 PM
The super system. It was an interesting idea but they should have thought it out before they decided to go with it.

It's just not fun to have a full moveset of cool moves and only be able to kill with 3 (you usually only 1 of them, though... over and over)

They created this game to be a "Sony Smash Bros." and yet they didn't add any of the fun elements of Smash Bros.

They should have used a ring out system or a HP system.
#2judgementaeonPosted 2/5/2013 3:43:28 PM
I like supers more.
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
Got Anarchy Reigns, it's kind of fun actually :D
#3T_l_M_B_0Posted 2/5/2013 3:44:01 PM
No.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#4SilentProtag(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:46:18 PM
judgementaeon posted...
I like supers more.

You prefer this system over Smash's? using the same attack to kill over and over?
#5judgementaeonPosted 2/5/2013 3:47:29 PM
SilentProtag posted...
judgementaeon posted...
I like supers more.

You prefer this system over Smash's? using the same attack to kill over and over?

Actually yes ^_^
---
#6ShorydoukenPosted 2/5/2013 3:52:04 PM
SilentProtag posted...
judgementaeon posted...
I like supers more.

um.... what attack do you use in SSBB?
---
Trolling is the Humor/Anger of the internet. Without it, we would not have balance. Or something like that... PSN:Luigifan20
#7Chzrm3Posted 2/5/2013 3:56:37 PM
Brings me back to something we talked about a loooot back in the day - there should've probably been an option for, at least, a traditional health mode. That way, people who weren't sold on the supers system would have something else to buy the game for.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#8SilentProtag(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:57:22 PM
I'm saying in PSA you kill with the same attack over and over.

well I'm not surprised people still browsing this forum like the super system (I guess you wouldn't be here if you didn't) but just know that most people don't. it's boring. most of my friends thought it was a joke from the beta.
#9blazin640Posted 2/5/2013 3:58:22 PM
Shorydouken posted...
SilentProtag posted...
judgementaeon posted...
I like supers more.

um.... what attack do you use in SSBB?

Exactly.
---
There goes my free time
#10judgementaeonPosted 2/5/2013 3:59:54 PM
SilentProtag posted...
I'm saying in PSA you kill with the same attack over and over.

well I'm not surprised people still browsing this forum like the super system (I guess you wouldn't be here if you didn't) but just know that most people don't. it's boring. most of my friends thought it was a joke from the beta.

It's not boring to me lol, besides, (I CANNOT believe I'm saying this again >_<) but it's YOUR opinion, you don't have to rub it off on others...
---