SSM posted a new tweet

#11--crashbfanPosted 2/5/2013 3:55:46 PM
This is.. reassuring. I didn't expect to even hear a word from them. Good to know we may end up with more support, but it breaks my heart because Superbot was really devoted to it.. and in an interview with Omar not too long ago he was asked how long they would support the game, he answered "As long as we can" :(
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#12T_l_M_B_0Posted 2/5/2013 3:56:52 PM
rumbalumba posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Ideal situation:

SSM takes control. Sees planned DLC lineup. Abe, and a bunch of terrible characters. Says *WTF, Ditch them, were rolling with Cloud, Sora, Spyro, Crash, Wander, and a Journeyer".

Actual situation:

Damage control.

Actual Situation:

Hercules, Hermes, Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, tanned Kratos, afro Kratos, david jaffe.

I'd be fine with it. A GoW fighting game would be fun. Lets just let them remake this game using only GoW characters and stages. Zeus vs. Kratos vs. Poseidon vs. Ares in Tartarus plz.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#13ImDyinSquirtlePosted 2/5/2013 3:58:22 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
rumbalumba posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Ideal situation:

SSM takes control. Sees planned DLC lineup. Abe, and a bunch of terrible characters. Says *WTF, Ditch them, were rolling with Cloud, Sora, Spyro, Crash, Wander, and a Journeyer".

Actual situation:

Damage control.

Actual Situation:

Hercules, Hermes, Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, tanned Kratos, afro Kratos, david jaffe.

I'd be fine with it. A GoW fighting game would be fun. Lets just let them remake this game using only GoW characters and stages. Zeus vs. Kratos vs. Poseidon vs. Ares in Tartarus plz.

I agree...they should call it something fancy...like...

God of War: Ascension
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#14taoxadasaPosted 2/5/2013 3:58:38 PM
All I am asking for is that they finish and release Abe. At this point I don't even care if he has a rival or any other dlc after him.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#15T_l_M_B_0Posted 2/5/2013 3:59:46 PM
taoxadasa posted...
All I am asking for is that they finish and release Abe. At this point I don't even care if he has a rival or any other dlc after him.

I'm sorry but its not going to happen.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#16Chzrm3Posted 2/5/2013 4:13:00 PM
taoxadasa posted...

=( Sorry, taox. I know you were always one of the optimistic ones.

Remember back in the day, where we were talking about when we thought the PSASBR series would reach a 38-character roster?

Feels weird, man. : /
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#17TerraponPosted 2/5/2013 4:13:52 PM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
rumbalumba posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Ideal situation:

Actual situation:

Damage control.

Actual Situation:

I agree...they should call it something fancy...like...

God of War: Ascension

lol
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#18taoxadasaPosted 2/5/2013 4:15:38 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
taoxadasa posted...

=( Sorry, taox. I know you were always one of the optimistic ones.

Remember back in the day, where we were talking about when we thought the PSASBR series would reach a 38-character roster?

Feels weird, man. : /

Yeah. I just wanted Abe so much... ugh I am so pissed off by all this.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#19dadkwasherePosted 2/5/2013 4:18:57 PM
David Jaffe playable? Yes pls.
Ill make a man out of him in the dark side of the moon.
---
Raiden: NRAGH why is I no loved?
Big Boss: You need to find a more political solution...tasty.
#20wwinterj25Posted 2/5/2013 4:21:10 PM
I really hope this means characters but more importantly characters people want.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj