Is it just me, or is it getting harder to find opponents online as of recent?

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 2/5/2013 4:31:18 PM
Lately between the loss of Superbot as a dev, the staleness, and lack of recent patches, and spamming of new tourney strategies, ive seen a large drop in players online, and also ive had a feeling of emptiness playing, as if the game is in a very bad state atm. This isnt good..this game can't "go" past 2-3 months without an update of some sort? what happens 2 years down the line? Will the online be dead and take 20 minutes to find just one kratos spammer? that would be horrendous!
#2ArthurZero12Posted 2/5/2013 4:33:14 PM
offline -> skilled friends -> host a tournament -> stream it -> you restart the community.
#3Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 4:35:27 PM
what im thinking is people are avoiding playing me because im so pro, that theyve abandoned the online, as theyve realized theyve no chance to win.
#4--crashbfanPosted 2/5/2013 4:36:00 PM
I'm in the same boat as you man... even though realistically most people won't care, but this recent news has made the community feel really small and empty. I was dreading the DLC but now it will probably help people come back :/
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#5ArthurZero12Posted 2/5/2013 4:36:04 PM
yup, whatever helps you sleep at night.
#6Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 4:40:00 PM
--crashbfan posted...
I'm in the same boat as you man... even though realistically most people won't care, but this recent news has made the community feel really small and empty. I was dreading the DLC but now it will probably help people come back :/

i loved the hell out of gravity rush i just beat it a few days ago, but that game is niche being on the ps vita exclusively, the ps vita did terrible worst selling console atm, i dont think everyones going to run back for an unknown character to them, for a long period of time. luckily there are march dlc characters but i hope theyre actually characters of popularity that can pull back some of the community that has abandoned this game, at least until they can rush and fix some of this games many issues with their new giant sony internal studio support and infinity money.
#7ArthurZero12Posted 2/5/2013 4:43:32 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
--crashbfan posted...

i loved the hell out of gravity rush i just beat it a few days ago, but that game is niche being on the ps vita exclusively, the ps vita did terrible worst selling console atm, i dont think everyones going to run back for an unknown character to them, for a long period of time. luckily there are march dlc characters but i hope theyre actually characters of popularity that can pull back some of the community that has abandoned this game, at least until they can rush and fix some of this games many issues with their new giant sony internal studio support and infinity money.

there's no march dlc anymore -_-
#8wwinterj25Posted 2/5/2013 4:49:42 PM
ArthurZero12 posted...
there's no march dlc anymore -_-

Abe was cancelled and new DLC was supposed to be announced in March not come out in March. I haven't seen anywhere where it says that has changed. All I know is SSM are looking into DLC plans and that Abe has been cancelled.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj