I just played some PSASBR with my younger cousin.

#1Chzrm3Posted 2/5/2013 4:50:02 PM
The first thing he said when we started playing was "I can't wait for those new characters!"

So I'm like yeah man, Kat's gonna be awesome! : D

Then he goes "and you said there'd be more characters after them, right?"

And I'm like "ohhhhhhh uhhhhh yeah I think I remember something like that????"

And he goes "cool! it'd be really funny if it was Crash, HAHA!"

I don't have the heart to break it to him. I'm just gonna never tell him and see if he forgets. <_<
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#2SilentProtagPosted 2/5/2013 4:51:01 PM
Fake. Little kids don't give a crap about Crash. lol
#3wwinterj25Posted 2/5/2013 4:51:48 PM
Awwwwh. Just buy him ice cream, chocolates and a bottle of wine then brake the news to him slowly. Also tissues! You need tissues god dammit!
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#4IcyFlamez96Posted 2/5/2013 4:52:36 PM
That's kinda sad lol.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#5BkzUziPosted 2/5/2013 4:59:10 PM
OP is a liar.
#6IcyFlamez96Posted 2/5/2013 5:00:56 PM
BkzUzi posted...
OP is a liar.

Why would he be lying?
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#7Chzrm3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:01:19 PM
SilentProtag posted...
Fake. Little kids don't give a crap about Crash. lol

LOL, he actually came over one time and saw me raging at the second one. I was trying to beat the final boss (when you have to shoot apples out of your ears to kill him), and he thought it was the funniest thing.

Also he's... 17? So not really little. I'm just extremely old and creepy.

wwinterj25 posted...
Awwwwh. Just buy him ice cream, chocolates and a bottle of wine then brake the news to him slowly. Also tissues! You need tissues god dammit!

ROFL THAT SOUNDS EVEN CREEPIER
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#8Nik_NackPosted 2/5/2013 5:04:26 PM
ITT: TC's cousin is eight years old =P.

Yeah I also assumed he was young lol.
If he's 17....he can handle it. Make a man outa him!
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#9Chzrm3(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:07:58 PM
Nik_Nack posted...
ITT: TC's cousin is eight years old =P.

Yeah I also assumed he was young lol.
If he's 17....he can handle it. Make a man outa him!

LOL

I actually got him and his bro PSASBR for christmas and they were super excited. It was nice because I was already kind of bitter at that point, but seeing them have so much fun with it reminded me how sometimes we get so fixated on all the wrong things. Sometimes, it's okay just to relax and have fun with a video game, and not worry about the competitive merits, our ELO, our bragging rights, etc...

Of course, that stuff all matters again as soon as Christmas is over. XD

But yeah, those guys still love the game. And that cousin in particular has actually watched me play Parappa, Fat Princess, Medieval and Jak 2, so he's got a pretty robust appreciation of the roster compared to most kids his age, who probably know Kratos/Nate/Sackie Chan/Cole(s)/Big Daddy.
---
#10PielordXPosted 2/5/2013 5:11:30 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
Also he's... 17? So not really little. I'm just extremely old and creepy.

Chzrm3: I'm not creepy, I'm cool and awesome.

5 points to whoever gets it.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass