Lolz, people whining about how the world is ending and such

#1KillDozer123Posted 2/5/2013 5:12:39 PM
S*** happens. Move on. That's what I'm doing. I got the game for what I wanted, it did what I wanted it to do, and now I'm going to do what I planned to do all along.

Seeing people crying back and forth....how sad. X3 You're worse than Capcom's fanboys and that's saying something. XD
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#2RainbowsaurusPosted 2/5/2013 5:13:43 PM
SUPERBOY DIEDED

THIS GAME IS BAD NOW
---
-Damn the DLC!-
Game Over
#3Chzrm3Posted 2/5/2013 5:14:38 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
SUPERBOY DIEDED

THIS GAME IS BAD NOW

XD, Killdozer123 just got destroyed.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#4blaze19_0XPosted 2/5/2013 5:15:36 PM
Aren't you the guy that sent me hatemail and then blocked me before I could respond because I said Sony's first party characters have no drawing power?
#5blaze19_0XPosted 2/5/2013 5:30:45 PM
Just checked my PMs. Yup the same guy.
#6KillDozer123(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:32:31 PM
Hmm...three people who I do not care about have posted. I bet they're whining about how important this game is or should have been and its success or failure affects the end of the world. X3
---
#7PielordXPosted 2/5/2013 5:32:39 PM
*Checks TC's sig*

You're bad at it.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#8blaze19_0XPosted 2/5/2013 5:34:46 PM
It's funny because you were one of the most blind defenders of the game.

And now the game failed largely because of things you refused to believe were mistakes.
#9RainbowsaurusPosted 2/5/2013 5:35:19 PM
KillDozer123 posted...
Hmm...three people who I do not care about have posted. I bet they're whining about how important this game is or should have been and its success or failure affects the end of the world. X3

Psssst...if you couldn't tell...

I wasn't being serious
---
-Damn the DLC!-
Game Over
#10KillDozer123(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:38:46 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
KillDozer123 posted...

Psssst...if you couldn't tell...

I wasn't being serious

I know. But you're not one of the three people, so I don't count you. ^^
---