blaze19_0X posted...
WeeScotty posted...
Big Daddy
Bigger Daddy
Biggest Waste of Slot

I laughed.

XD it's so mean, but I laughed too.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#14PrismsbladePosted 2/6/2013 12:52:19 PM
That would have required quite a bit of work.......which would have taken away development time for other characters. Or maybe TC thought SB could have done it as quickly, and easily as snapping ones finger.
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#15AndKevinBacon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 12:55:08 PM
Prismsblade posted...
That would have required quite a bit of work.......which would have taken away development time for other characters. Or maybe TC thought SB could have done it as quickly, and easily as snapping ones finger.

Or maybe this topic isn't about realistic development costs and time constraints, and just about discussing a hypothetical which might make a character more fun, interesting, and a better representative of his series. Maybe.
#16PrismsbladePosted 2/6/2013 2:14:12 PM
AndKevinBacon posted...
Prismsblade posted...

Or maybe this topic isn't about realistic development costs and time constraints, and just about discussing a hypothetical which might make a character more fun, interesting, and a better representative of his series. Maybe.

Ratchets already one of the funnest most perfectly represented characters in this game even without every freaking weapon/tools of his from near a dozen games.
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#17CamelJames28Posted 2/6/2013 2:15:57 PM
No no no no no
---
http://i.imgur.com/WX6rS.gif http://i.imgur.com/TUTdw.gif
#18atopthemountainPosted 2/6/2013 2:20:58 PM
G-Scythe posted...
more than a few characters could have been stance change characters

radec and heihachi
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)