Sephiroth should be DLC. Who agrees?

#1Starkiller1000Posted 2/5/2013 5:28:31 PM
Sephiroth from Final Fantasy 7 is a ****** bad***! He has tons of potential in this game but honestly, he could beat EVERYONE in the cast, but he would be fun to play. His level 3 could be his SuperNova move (if you've seen it before). Who agrees, because I think he DESERVES a place in PSABR.
---
---
PSN: Starkiller_1999 Fav. Game: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal Look for me sometime in PSABR with my bf OIbarra32yahoo(his PSN ID)
#2Lucarioaura22Posted 2/5/2013 5:29:14 PM
................nah
---
We do what we must.................
#3T_l_M_B_0Posted 2/5/2013 5:30:08 PM
He would be awesome. But no, he couldn't beat everyone in the cast. Evil Cole and Kratos would drop him like a fly.

Unfortunately this game won't get any more DLC.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#4Starkiller1000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:31:09 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
He would be awesome. But no, he couldn't beat everyone in the cast. Evil Cole and Kratos would drop him like a fly.

You have never seenhim in action have you?
---
---
PSN: Starkiller_1999 Fav. Game: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal Look for me sometime in PSABR with my bf OIbarra32yahoo(his PSN ID)
#5PielordXPosted 2/5/2013 5:32:07 PM
Starkiller1000 posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...

---

I have and its true.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#6xXxSuQingXinxXxPosted 2/5/2013 5:32:30 PM
Starkiller1000 posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...

---

A similar statement could be said toward you about Evil Cole, Kratos, or Dante. They would ALL be able to compete fairly with Sephiroth.
---
PSN: Su-Qing-Xin
I like to play video games.
#7AstralUltraPosted 2/5/2013 5:33:56 PM
He will never be in PSASBR because Western developers hate JRPGs reps almost as much as they hate women which is why PSASBR has neither.

FACT.
---
PSN: MagnitudeRequiem
#8Pink_a_DinkPosted 2/5/2013 5:34:04 PM
Sephiroth is a nobody. So no thanks.
---
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.
#9Starkiller1000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:34:37 PM
PielordX posted...
Starkiller1000 posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...

---

I have and its true.

Kratos might be a kinda even challenge but cole has no chance against him. He's THE dark angle and holds more power han you think.
---
---
#10dadkwasherePosted 2/5/2013 5:34:49 PM
That sword will be broken. Its long as heeeeeck.
---
Raiden: NRAGH why is I no loved?
Big Boss: You need to find a more political solution...tasty.