Sephiroth should be DLC. Who agrees?

#31PrismsbladePosted 2/5/2013 6:56:08 PM
Starkiller1000 posted...
PielordX posted...
Starkiller1000 posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
He would be awesome. But no, he couldn't beat everyone in the cast. Evil Cole and Kratos would drop him like a fly.

Unfortunately this game won't get any more DLC.

You have never seenhim in action have you?
---

I have and its true.

Kratos might be a kinda even challenge but cole has no chance against him. He's THE dark angle and holds more power han you think.
---

No way..........are you serious? Your trying to tell us the god slayer kratos may not be a challenge against a nut case who walks around with pieces of his dead alien mother thing inside him where ever he goes, and wields a totally impractical long sword.

By shear feats alone kratos rips sephiroth apart the same as he would just any other grunt.....oh and gods>>>>>>>>>>>>>>angels......and dark angels...lol
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#32Starkiller1000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 6:58:05 PM
Prismsblade posted...
Starkiller1000 posted...
PielordX posted...
Starkiller1000 posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
He would be awesome. But no, he couldn't beat everyone in the cast. Evil Cole and Kratos would drop him like a fly.

Unfortunately this game won't get any more DLC.

You have never seenhim in action have you?
---

I have and its true.

Kratos might be a kinda even challenge but cole has no chance against him. He's THE dark angle and holds more power han you think.
---

No way..........are you serious? Your trying to tell us the god slayer kratos may not be a challenge against a nut case who walks around with pieces of his dead alien mother thing inside him where ever he goes, and wields a totally impractical long sword.

By shear feats alone kratos rips sephiroth apart the same as he would just any other grunt.....oh and gods>>>>>>>>>>>>>>angels......and dark angels...lol

Sephiroth has or can kill/conquer gods himself you know. Logging off
---
---
PSN: Starkiller_1999 Fav. Game: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal Look for me sometime in PSABR with my bf OIbarra32yahoo(his PSN ID)
#33GameNerd1994Posted 2/5/2013 7:00:29 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Sephiroth is a nobody. So no thanks.

I think you have him confused with Xemnas, my friend.
---
Official Sly Cooper of the PlayStation All-Stars board.
Tara Strong fan for life!
#34T_l_M_B_0Posted 2/5/2013 7:01:09 PM
Starkiller1000 posted...
---

No.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#35CrabhammarPosted 2/5/2013 7:04:03 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Sephiroth is a nobody. So no thanks.

Yeah, we don't need MORE obscure characters.
#36PielordXPosted 2/5/2013 7:04:20 PM
It doesn't matter how strong you are, if you were bested by a boy with a giant key, you clearly aren't as strong as you think you are.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#37PrismsbladePosted 2/5/2013 7:04:52 PM
Starkiller1000 posted...
---

No he hasn't, and no he cant, though I liked to see him try.....and fail....epicly :P
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#38chocolatemc42Posted 2/5/2013 7:06:42 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Starkiller1000 posted...
Who honestly thinks Sephiroth is better than MOST Final Fantasy characters? Cause he is to me.
---

Imo, Sephy is a high tier FF character. Top Tier though is Jecht, Zack, Yuna, Kain, Auron, and Vivi.

Forgot about Kefka
---
Not changing this sig till we get a proper Mega Man sequel!
PSN: Michael_Thomas09
#39T_l_M_B_0Posted 2/5/2013 7:07:24 PM
PielordX posted...
It doesn't matter how strong you are, if you were bested by a boy with a giant key, you clearly aren't as strong as you think you are.

You underestimate Sora just like the TC overestimates Sephy.
Sora could beat everyone in this game except Evil Cole (simply because Evil Cole can't die)
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#40Starkiller1000(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:56:30 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
PielordX posted...

You underestimate Sora just like the TC overestimates Sephy.
Sora could beat everyone in this game except Evil Cole (simply because Evil Cole can't die)

You foget Sackboy with his infinite checkpoints.
---
---
PSN: Starkiller_1999 Fav. Game: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal Look for me sometime in PSABR with my bf OIbarra32yahoo(his PSN ID)