Do you think the Smash Bros. team finds PSA:BR funny?

#11SilentProtag(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:15:39 PM
oh please. the people working at Nintendo are humans just like us, and theyre aware of their competitors. PSA:BR was a direct smash ripoff with Sony's current biggest franchises like Uncharted, Infamous and so on

you KNOW this game is the source of many laughs daily for the Smash team
#12xXxSuQingXinxXxPosted 2/5/2013 7:17:17 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
SilentProtag posted...
(the flop, superbot all getting fired, sony trying and failing to copy nintendo like always)

1. It's not a flop.
2. Superbot have not been fired
3. Nintendo Copied The Magnavox Odyssey been as that was the first home console ever made. I also wasn't aware Nintendo have Blue-Ray disks for there games.
4 I know this is a troll topic.
5. I don't think the SSB team cares.

I'll respond for the TC, since you don't believe his opinions hold any merit.

1. Yes it was. This game was a huge commercial flop and most likely has put a damper on Sony's PR image.
2. Correct.
3. Correct to an extent. Copying and superior replication are two different things.
4. Questionable?
5. Probs not.
---
PSN: Su-Qing-Xin
I like to play video games.
#13RagnoraokPosted 2/5/2013 7:21:24 PM
xXxSuQingXinxXx posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
SilentProtag posted...
(the flop, superbot all getting fired, sony trying and failing to copy nintendo like always)

1. It's not a flop.
2. Superbot have not been fired
3. Nintendo Copied The Magnavox Odyssey been as that was the first home console ever made. I also wasn't aware Nintendo have Blue-Ray disks for there games.
4 I know this is a troll topic.
5. I don't think the SSB team cares.

I'll respond for the TC, since you don't believe his opinions hold any merit.

1. Yes it was. This game was a huge commercial flop and most likely has put a damper on Sony's PR image.
2. Correct.
3. Correct to an extent. Copying and superior replication are two different things.
4. Questionable?
5. Probs not.

I agree, they must be laughing their collective butts off. LOL, HOW CAN YOU MESS UP SUCH AN EASY FORMULA??!! It is like cheating off of the straight A student, adding your own style, and STILL failing the test.
---
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....choose wisely.
#14Mr_Snorlax1986Posted 2/5/2013 7:26:05 PM
They probably feel relief more than anything.
---
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: FLARE - 2062 8829 7411
PSN: killersalmon
#15JayXZPosted 2/5/2013 7:32:55 PM
Nintendo: "GG, Sony"

"LOL."
#16legendofskylandPosted 2/5/2013 7:40:31 PM
Why wouldn't they care you ask? Because it's not on their system. It's not like Sony having a good Brawler was gonna stop people with a Wii from buying the next SSB.

And all you who say this deserved to fail simply because it's like SSB are acting like a child who has a cool toy and gets pissy when his brother wants to play with it because he doesn't want to share the fun.
#17HaigicotsuPosted 2/5/2013 7:46:44 PM
xXxSuQingXinxXx posted...
I know I would...

This...but more likely

TheBlackAce222 posted...
they just dont care

---
UMVC3 --Nemesis/Phoenix Wright/ Akuma
#18itsmeaustinPosted 2/5/2013 8:07:09 PM
I doubt Sakurai even knew this game existed...

though he is a pretty big Playstation fan, (or was until all his saves from his PS1, PS2, and PS3 games deleted in one swoop and he *****ed about it on Famitsu) so he probably knew but just didn't care.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk
#19Chzrm3Posted 2/5/2013 8:18:40 PM
Put yourself in Sakurai's shoes - you've heard about some American company trying to make a game that's done in the same style you've popularized. There's no way you wouldn't follow that with mild curiosity, at the least.

I wonder if on some level Sakurai's sad it failed. It's his formula, after all - it's kind of weird to think that someone else tried it and flopped.

I wonder if it'll make him nervous about Smash 4 because he's worried the demand for these games is now gone, or complacent because he thinks there's no competition?
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#20IcyFlamez96Posted 2/5/2013 8:22:05 PM
AndKevinBacon posted...
I don't think they know what it is.

---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K