It's funny looking back at old topics

#1AndKevinBaconPosted 2/5/2013 6:17:36 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/63379954#12
#2wwinterj25Posted 2/5/2013 6:19:25 PM
Just as bad as the topics now. :3
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#3xXxSuQingXinxXxPosted 2/5/2013 6:22:21 PM
wwinterj25 posted...

Can that be said about the topics containing intelligent discussion on how and why the game was a commercial flop? I'd say that was some of the most intelligent discussions on this board in quite some time.
---
PSN: Su-Qing-Xin
I like to play video games.
#4ImDyinSquirtlePosted 2/5/2013 6:26:45 PM
DmC3 Dante for the sequel or dlc. We already have 2 3rd party characters, 3 with snake and 4 or 5 depending if we get Crash and/or Spyro.

Thats enough 3rd party for one game.

Man, it really is amazing when you look back and see how bad decision after bad decision played out
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#5SelitePosted 2/5/2013 6:34:42 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/62849629

I like this.
---
"A woman must not wear mens clothing, nor a man wear womens clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this"
Deuteronomy 22:5
#6FishyGoodness12Posted 2/5/2013 6:36:33 PM
xXxSuQingXinxXx posted...
wwinterj25 posted...

Can that be said about the topics containing intelligent discussion on how and why the game was a commercial flop? I'd say that was some of the most intelligent discussions on this board in quite some time.

But these discussions isn't what this board needs
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
#7xXxSuQingXinxXxPosted 2/5/2013 6:42:36 PM
FishyGoodness12 posted...

Not as a detriment toward you, but I found this statement to be ironic.

What is a board, exactly? A board is a place for discussion. In light of recent events concerning this game, I think discussions about the future of this game, reasons why SuperBot is being let go, why the game failed to deliver commercially, etc. have as much of a right to be created as any other topic on this board (barring poor attempts at trollplay at the hands of knuckle-dragging neanderthals).

It's good to be optimistic, but realistic discussion also holds merit. I'm not denouncing lighthearted discussion by saying this, by the way. All the power to ya, but don't put discussion topics beneath them either.
---
#8FishyGoodness12Posted 2/5/2013 6:43:23 PM

What is a board, exactly? A board is a place for discussion. In light of recent events concerning this game, I think discussions about the future of this game, reasons why SuperBot is being let go, why the game failed to deliver commercially, etc. have as much of a right to be created as any other topic on this board (barring poor attempts at trollplay at the hands of knuckle-dragging neanderthals).

It's good to be optimistic, but realistic discussion also holds merit. I'm not denouncing lighthearted discussion by saying this, by the way. All the power to ya, but don't put discussion topics beneath them either.

But the board is flooding with this pessimism, which is what eventually cause boards to die.
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
#9xXxSuQingXinxXxPosted 2/5/2013 6:48:13 PM

But the board is flooding with this pessimism, which is what eventually cause boards to die.

Intended pessimism and realism are two different things, my friend. The topic I created, for example, was a realistic look at what made the game commercially fail as hard as it did. Yet, there is only forward movement through criticism. An intelligent discussion about this can better inform people of why these events took place and discourages blatant finger-pointing. Argumentative disagreement is what Aristotle would call it.

Discussion should never be discouraged. It's actually quite healthy for the human psyche.
---
#10SnovvbubPosted 2/5/2013 6:57:53 PM
This was a ball

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/668999-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/64930848?page=1
---
<Starfire for Injustice - Gods Among Us>
InFAMOUS 1 >>> InFAMOUS 2