Have you given up on this game? Because I...

#1blaze19_0XPosted 2/5/2013 6:27:36 PM
sure as heck have not. I've been here since the first week and I will see this game to the bitter, bitter end.
#2PielordXPosted 2/5/2013 6:28:42 PM
Good show.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#3T_l_M_B_0Posted 2/5/2013 6:29:25 PM
Given up as in what?
I still play it and enjoy the hell out of it when I do, but I have also accepted the fact that this game won't be getting any future support after Kat and Emmett.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#4JayXZPosted 2/5/2013 6:30:57 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Given up as in what?
I still play it and enjoy the hell out of it when I do, but I have also accepted the fact that this game won't be getting any future support after Kat and Emmett.

I haven't accepted that fact. If I do, then that means I accept defeat. If I accept defeat, then that means I have no hope. And if I have no hope, then all is lost.
#5Mr_Snorlax1986Posted 2/5/2013 6:32:40 PM
Not yet, but I've only played the game once (I've played the beta many times.)
---
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: FLARE - 2062 8829 7411
PSN: killersalmon
#6xXxSuQingXinxXxPosted 2/5/2013 6:33:14 PM
JayXZ posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Given up as in what?

I haven't accepted that fact. If I do, then that means I accept defeat. If I accept defeat, then that means I have no hope. And if I have no hope, then all is lost.

Not accepting the fact is understandable.

The following statements you made after that would all be self-inflicted.

I am content with knowing this game is a commercial failure. That does not mean I will stop playing it, or that I have accepted "defeat" (whatever you're implying by this is beyond me).
---
PSN: Su-Qing-Xin
I like to play video games.
#7SilentProtagPosted 2/5/2013 6:36:13 PM
I'm gonna play it next week because a friend of mine wants to play as Kat.

I stopped playing a couple weeks after it came out when none of my friends wanted to 2v2 though. I don't like FFA in this game.
#8Chzrm3Posted 2/5/2013 10:28:55 PM
I'm still playing. =) I did some 2 v 2 with my cousin tonight, we actually had some really fun matches. I'm trying to get good with Jak, and I somehow managed to end a game (we were just doing kill limit to 5 in quick match, since timed is soooo boring @_@) by dropping my level 2 super at random and hitting someone with it. XDDDDD

What a way to win, but we were both laughing our asses off.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#9ChocoboDreamsPosted 2/6/2013 12:02:27 AM
I stopped playing when they refused to give me my Title for black belt in the first ranked season. It wasn't the only reason, but it was definitely the last straw. I actually don't own the game anymore, only reason i came to this board was because I heard Sony dropped SuperBot.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#10fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 2/6/2013 12:08:19 AM
Yeah, I kinda gave up on it for now. Fire Emblem is too addicting.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!