Game flopped because

#1BkzUziPosted 2/5/2013 8:08:26 PM
We had the new Dante in this game. Nobody wanted him just look at all those dislikes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VInipGOi7YM
Every game that has new Dante ends up flopping. It wasn't Sony or SUperbot's fault it was Dantes'.
#2AndKevinBaconPosted 2/5/2013 8:08:58 PM
Confirm.
#3SnovvbubPosted 2/5/2013 8:12:07 PM
I like new Dante.

With Ninja Theory, they either make characters I like or hate, no middle ground.

Pretty much everyone from Heavenly Sword fell into the love category

The cast of Enslaved fell into the hate category

And DmC I have mixed feelings about. But I like new Dante. So... Yeah.
---
<Starfire for Injustice - Gods Among Us>
InFAMOUS 1 >>> InFAMOUS 2
#4BkzUzi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 8:15:35 PM
Snovvbub posted...
I like new Dante.

With Ninja Theory, they either make characters I like or hate, no middle ground.

You might like him but millions of people don't.
I bet those millions of people didn't buy this game so they didn't want to support a game with New Dante in it.
#5PielordXPosted 2/5/2013 8:21:55 PM
New Dante isn't that bad, a bit corny with some of the things he says in DmC cutscenes but he's tolerable.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#6chocolatemc42Posted 2/5/2013 9:25:26 PM
If the right characters were added he wouldn't have mattered. Every game should have some give and take. Sell out and be a DmC/MGR ad, fine. But fight to give us what we WANT at least. Sony could have acquired the big 4. That would have been a game changer. Instead they were cheap.
---
Not changing this sig till we get a proper Mega Man sequel!
PSN: Michael_Thomas09
#7blazin640Posted 2/5/2013 9:27:03 PM
BkzUzi posted...
Snovvbub posted...
I like new Dante.

I bet those millions of people didn't buy this game so they didn't want to support a game with New Dante in it.

Millions? Lol.

One character didn't ruin this game.
---
There goes my free time
#8chocolatemc42Posted 2/5/2013 9:37:24 PM
blazin640 posted...
BkzUzi posted...
Snovvbub posted...
I like new Dante.

Millions? Lol.

One character didn't ruin this game.

It was several confusing inclusions and GLARING omissions. TWO Coles? Big Daddy? New Dante? Raiden over Snake? No RPG representation even though Playstation has been home to more RPGs on 3 consoles than ANY of their competitors?
---
Not changing this sig till we get a proper Mega Man sequel!
PSN: Michael_Thomas09
#9PyroSparkPosted 2/5/2013 9:40:45 PM
AndKevinBacon posted...
Confirm.

---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#10Lexmark1989Posted 2/5/2013 9:41:35 PM
chocolatemc42 posted...
If the right characters were added he wouldn't have mattered. Every game should have some give and take. Sell out and be a DmC/MGR ad, fine. But fight to give us what we WANT at least. Sony could have acquired the big 4. That would have been a game changer. Instead they were cheap.

I was with you up until a a game changer. I seriously doubt it would have sold that much more even with the big 4 because even then alot of people didn't even know of the game.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies