Heihachi possibly the worst character

#1XHollowIchigoXPosted 2/5/2013 8:50:04 PM
I was a bit disappointed to find that Heihachi, the strongest fighter in the tekken world, is one of the worst characters in this game. His moveset is nothing compared to the square mashers that are Kratos users. It takes forever to build up special, when you finally do, his specials are the worst. His level one is impossible to hit when the enemy is moving and easily interupted, his level 2 is easily dogged if you stay away from kuma, and his level 3 only earns him 3 kills.

Why? Why Heihachi? Even sack boy has an advantage. Why slack on Heihachi?
#2ArethaiPosted 2/5/2013 8:56:55 PM
"Oh crap, check out this Heihachi"

-Nobody
#3RainbowsaurusPosted 2/5/2013 8:59:42 PM
Huh?

I can build up to his level 2, almost level 3 in under 30 seconds most of the time...he has great meter gain.
---
PSN: Rain_Bow_saurus
#4CrabhammarPosted 2/5/2013 9:00:15 PM
Arethai posted...
"Oh crap, check out this Heihachi"

-Nobody

i lol'd
#5spyder1845Posted 2/6/2013 4:26:48 AM
I've seen some scary ones.... You can't just mash square with him, you want that, go back to kratos.
#6Retroxgamer0Posted 2/6/2013 4:34:13 AM(edited)
forward square into lvl1 is unavoidable death within 10 seconds he gets that ap

his lvl2 is ridiculously good, and scores 4 kills on dojo in 2v2, the equivalent of sackboys level 3

his lvl3 costs less than a third of the cast and he builds it fast, then can just pick up the rest with lvl1s
#7Retroxgamer0Posted 2/6/2013 4:35:28 AM
nobody calls heihachi overpowered, but nobody ever calls him weak either, i think hes tough.
#8Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/6/2013 4:47:10 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...

his lvl2 is ridiculously good, and scores 4 kills on dojo in 2v2, the equivalent of sackboys level 3

his lvl3 costs less than a third of the cast and he builds it fast, then can just pick up the rest with lvl1s

forward+square into lvl 1 only works on Sly. Everyone else can roll out of it at the last moment because it's not a true combo.
#9JayXZPosted 2/6/2013 5:37:01 AM
his major problem is his lack of ranged attacks, and if ppl keep jumping, he can hardly gain any meter from them, and he's at a disadvantage in the air. that's a problem.
#10webbc99Posted 2/6/2013 5:37:42 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

forward+square into lvl 1 only works on Sly. Everyone else can roll out of it at the last moment because it's not a true combo.

Has been proven not to work on Sly either, it is possible to teleport out quick enough.

Heihachi is brilliant. He has simple strings that generate a crapton of AP. He does at least have a level 1 hit confirm.

The best Heihachi I ever saw online pretty much only used one move the entire game, but he was absolutely dominating everyone - he did the little Up Triangle kick, to knock people in the air, and he would just repeatedly do that and jump up after them and do more Up Triangles in the air.

He would do the down circle charge, so if anyone approached from the ground he could hit them with Square > level 1, so everyone was trying to approach him from the air, where he would go back to up triangle spam again.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Griever88 | Steam: webbc99
Playing: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, PSASBR