Weird costume glitch I found. Get all dlc characters.

#1caywezy7Posted 2/5/2013 10:03:30 PM
So basically i changed my psn account and i wasnt able to transfer my dlc costumes over. I bought the fat princess costume for 1.99 since shes like the only player i really like. I was in the character select sreen and chose her and selected her dlc costume. I then went back to the character select screen and scrolled over to big daddy and WALA! I was able to choose his DLC big daddy plushie costume! This glitch works with all characters. However i was on a vita and hasnt been tested on ps3 yet.
#2Chzrm3Posted 2/5/2013 10:04:08 PM
Yeah, it works on the PS3 too. : D

Sadly, they broke the ability for guests to use costumes. =(
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#3DreamsaberPosted 2/5/2013 10:05:47 PM
So what's the glitch? Buy one DLC costume get 13 free?
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#4arclouks_xPosted 2/5/2013 10:34:16 PM(edited)
Dreamsaber posted...
So what's the glitch? Buy one DLC costume get 13 free?

Nopr buy 1 get 19 free, hope santa monica doesnt fixes that cus I dont wanna waste more than 2 on costumes.
---
PS3/VITA:arclouksx -Now playing:Ps all stars,FF8,KZ3 mp.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#5ArcRay20Posted 2/5/2013 10:36:27 PM(edited)
caywezy7 posted...
So basically i changed my psn account and i wasnt able to transfer my dlc costumes over. I bought the fat princess costume for 1.99 since shes like the only player i really like. I was in the character select sreen and chose her and selected her dlc costume. I then went back to the character select screen and scrolled over to big daddy and WALA! I was able to choose his DLC big daddy plushie costume! This glitch works with all characters. However i was on a vita and hasnt been tested on ps3 yet.

based on what you are telling us, we have a lack of info here.

- you changed your PSN account? i myself do not know what that means
- you couldnt transfer the dlc, yet you still have it on your new account?
- after you selected her dlc outfit you went back to the character select screen, where did the game take you after just choosing Fatty P? the only mode i know that would do something like that is practice mode.

i just want to make sure we are understanding what exactly you did here.

EDIT:Chzrm3 posted...

how did you test it so quick on the PS3? O.o
im trying to figure out exactly what he did still.

---
Always remember: For every five minutes, you waste an hour.
-Arc Ray
#6Chzrm3Posted 2/5/2013 10:44:54 PM
ArcRay20 posted...
EDIT:Chzrm3 posted...

how did you test it so quick on the PS3? O.o
im trying to figure out exactly what he did still.

Oh, other people have checked it out.

To recreate it, it's really simple - buy a costume (pick the one you like the most, so that way if they ever fix it, you've still got that one, haha!), switch to that costume (works in any mode), then scroll over to another character. Boom! Infinite costumes. XD
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#7BluBlue4Posted 2/5/2013 10:57:54 PM
I'd bet money on this being fixed in the next patch.
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#8ArcRay20Posted 2/5/2013 10:58:21 PM

To recreate it, it's really simple - buy a costume (pick the one you like the most, so that way if they ever fix it, you've still got that one, haha!), switch to that costume (works in any mode), then scroll over to another character. Boom! Infinite costumes. XD

i dont get it, i need a better example.

i select a character, then deselect them, then go to the character i want to chose the outfit for?
---
-Arc Ray
#9BluBlue4Posted 2/5/2013 11:17:45 PM
ArcRay20 posted...

i dont get it, i need a better example.

i select a character, then deselect them, then go to the character i want to chose the outfit for?

I don't know how to do it myself, but similar topics have been posted since the last patch. If no one responds dig through the older topics.
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#10ArcRay20Posted 2/5/2013 11:51:37 PM(edited)
its wierd, i found one topis of how the guy did it, but the wording of it still confuses me.
doing this same glitch in UMVC3 was easier to understand. lol

i need like some kind of video thats not of the vita version.
---
-Arc Ray