Weird costume glitch I found. Get all dlc characters.

#11Lucarioaura22Posted 2/6/2013 3:34:31 AM
ArcRay20 posted...
its wierd, i found one topis of how the guy did it, but the wording of it still confuses me.
doing this same glitch in UMVC3 was easier to understand. lol

i need like some kind of video thats not of the vita version.

Wtf? Just buy a costume of your choice, when you go to select the character you bought the costume for, make sure you scroll to their third costume. Once on the third costume, just hit circle and go to another character and they'll be in their 3rd costume and you can choose it.
---
We do what we must.................
#12Lucarioaura22Posted 2/6/2013 3:36:16 AM
BluBlue4 posted...
I'd bet money on this being fixed in the next patch.

I already had the costumes from a code long ago but I hope this isn't fixed for other people. This is the only update that people will gladly "stay tuned" for.
---
We do what we must.................
#13BluBlue4Posted 2/6/2013 4:26:31 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
BluBlue4 posted...
I'd bet money on this being fixed in the next patch.

I already had the costumes from a code long ago but I hope this isn't fixed for other people. This is the only update that people will gladly "stay tuned" for.

Yeah, I've got all the pre-order costumes. And I agree with you, especially since some of the costumes can't even be bought.
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#14ArcRay20Posted 2/6/2013 6:25:11 AM(edited)
Wtf? Just buy a costume of your choice, when you go to select the character you bought the costume for, make sure you scroll to their third costume. Once on the third costume, just hit circle and go to another character and they'll be in their 3rd costume and you can choose it.

tried doing exactly what you said with the Radec dlc i've had

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_jcZS5mq3g&feature=youtu.be

as you can see it doesnt seem to be working for me unless im doing it wrong or its just that Radec's costume doesnt work.
(which i doubt as i havent heard anything like that)
---
Always remember: For every five minutes, you waste an hour.
-Arc Ray
#15grzajabarkusPosted 2/6/2013 7:06:37 AM
If you have your old account on your ps3, of course its going to show all costumes. It's saved in game data.
#16TUSMEnterprisesPosted 2/6/2013 8:20:30 AM
There are no DLC characters (yet)......what are you talking about?
---
PSN: TUSMBOX - Alt: SplookenNuggets
Official Dodge Viper of the GT5 Boards.
#17EtikaielePosted 2/6/2013 7:41:57 PM
I'm pretty sure this doesn't work for the PS3 version and only the Vita. You can't access the third costume on other characters when you back out, it will put you back on the default costume for the newly selected character.
#18Reece504Posted 2/6/2013 8:11:43 PM
Etikaiele posted...
I'm pretty sure this doesn't work for the PS3 version and only the Vita. You can't access the third costume on other characters when you back out, it will put you back on the default costume for the newly selected character.

exactly this keeps happening
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez
#19ShorydoukenPosted 2/6/2013 8:35:58 PM
I find this hilarious that this has been here since the last patch, but you guys are only noticing it NOW.
---
Trolling is the Humor/Anger of the internet. Without it, we would not have balance. Or something like that... PSN:Luigifan20
#20Reece504Posted 2/7/2013 3:17:25 AM
Shorydouken posted...
I find this hilarious that this has been here since the last patch, but you guys are only noticing it NOW.

i notice it worked for vita but didny know it worked for the ps3 version
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez