one aggrivating thing about training mode they should patch

#11ArcRay20Posted 2/6/2013 6:16:55 AM
i think training is missing the ability to spawn items.
im still not sure what all the items do since there are some ive barely seen sometimes.
---
Always remember: For every five minutes, you waste an hour.
-Arc Ray
#12blaze19_0XPosted 2/6/2013 8:09:27 AM
I can't believe no one has said this yet. You can restart the level (it's an option in the training menu) and it will reset your positions to the originals in the middle of the stage. That's what I do.
#13Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/6/2013 8:12:57 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
I can't believe no one has said this yet. You can restart the level (it's an option in the training menu) and it will reset your positions to the originals in the middle of the stage. That's what I do.

I know about that, but it's a tedious thing and is slow to do when I have to keep doing it every time I try and pull off a particular combo.
#14PyroSparkPosted 2/6/2013 8:16:21 AM
webbc99 posted...
Fully agree. You should be able to press Select or something and it resets their position.

Agreed.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#15xXxSuQingXinxXxPosted 2/6/2013 8:24:20 AM
There are way bigger issues with the training mode than just that, my friend. The problem you raised can be simply fixed through a wall bounce...

Now a REAL problem is this:
Recording is almost a must have in a fighting game. Why this isn't implemented into this game is beyond belief.
---
PSN: Su-Qing-Xin
I like to play video games.
#16Final_TranPosted 2/6/2013 1:34:35 PM
xXxSuQingXinxXx posted...
There are way bigger issues with the training mode than just that, my friend. The problem you raised can be simply fixed through a wall bounce...

Except not all characters can perform a wall bounce....
---
No don't eat me, I have a wife and kids, eat them!
~Homer J. Simpson
#17atopthemountainPosted 2/6/2013 1:37:41 PM

Recording is almost a must have in a fighting game. Why this isn't implemented into this game is beyond belief.

and how many fighters record?

retro makes a DAMN good point
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
#18Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/6/2013 2:04:23 PM
atopthemountain posted...

and how many fighters record?

retro makes a DAMN good point

Plenty actually. It's usually the most used feature of the training mode, which is why TTT2 went out of it's way to give the fans the best record feature in a fighting game yet.