It's so great to see the former optimists joining the Dark Side of the Forum ^_^

#1CourtneyGearsV2Posted 2/6/2013 11:11:53 AM
I love it when the villains win
---
Dr. Nefarious, Cyber Erol, Clockwerk, Robbit, Ultra-V, Omega Boost, Tiny Tank, Sackbot, Megaman, KOS-MOS, Robo, and Glitch for ASBR DLC! <3
;-]
#2PielordXPosted 2/6/2013 11:15:52 AM
zzz
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#3xXxSuQingXinxXxPosted 2/6/2013 11:41:33 AM
Wait, am I considered a "villain"?

I had no idea that realistic discussion that just HAPPENS to be concerning bad news was considered "villainy".

Villain it is, then.

I guess this board has turned into a Warriors of Cosmos vs Warriors of Chaos scenario...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSVJ2ywBgTQ
---
PSN: Su-Qing-Xin
I like to play video games.
#4zxelmanPosted 2/6/2013 11:56:31 AM
"It's so great to see topics praising the dark side of the forum" is what I saw.

This topic is too moot for me to handle.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Xelorx.png
You don't want to be famous for your trophies. Hakoom is an example of this.
#5G-ScythePosted 2/6/2013 12:50:07 PM
Courtney, wouldn't you be on Superbot's side?
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#6blaze19_0XPosted 2/6/2013 12:51:37 PM
G-Scythe posted...

No because they put no fully playable robots in the game.
#7CourtneyGearsV2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 12:52:47 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
G-Scythe posted...

No because they put no fully playable robots in the game.

This!
---
Dr. Nefarious, Cyber Erol, Clockwerk, Robbit, Ultra-V, Omega Boost, Tiny Tank, Sackbot, Megaman, KOS-MOS, Robo, and Glitch for ASBR DLC! <3
;-]
#8KillDozer123Posted 2/6/2013 12:54:58 PM
No, not me. I'm just laughing at everyone, because virtually nobody seems to be on my level. They're either loving it for stupid reasons or hating it likewise. XD
---
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
#9PrismsbladePosted 2/6/2013 12:56:29 PM
What does this topic have to do with PASBR exactly?
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#10Chzrm3Posted 2/6/2013 12:57:50 PM
KillDozer123 posted...
No, not me. I'm just laughing at everyone, because virtually nobody seems to be on my level. They're either loving it for stupid reasons or hating it likewise. XD

I agree, I only like this game for the most sophisticated of reasons. *chortles at the peasants who only like it for silly reasons, such as 'it's fun'*
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.