Some characters STILL having a rough time on this game...

#1THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 2/6/2013 10:22:38 AM
I'm trying to belt up with Sweettooth but it's getting impossible with soooo much other crap I'd gotta deal with.

Air Jakoffs....
Kratos who knows no recovery times always instant
Barrel slinging and bullet spamming Drakes
Grenade spamming Coles

How can I get in on such foolishness? Why didn't they gave Sweettooth no good projectiles or something to break through?
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#2Sterlsilver92Posted 2/6/2013 10:31:55 AM
Some characters just have a hard time handling free for all. My Sly gets knocked all over the place.

This is why I perfer to play 2v2 so you can at least have some back up and make some matches easier.
#3DHG_SweepPosted 2/6/2013 10:33:27 AM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
I'm trying to belt up with Sweettooth but it's getting impossible with soooo much other crap I'd gotta deal with.

Air Jakoffs....
Kratos who knows no recovery times always instant
Barrel slinging and bullet spamming Drakes
Grenade spamming Coles

How can I get in on such foolishness? Why didn't they gave Sweettooth no good projectiles or something to break through?

It can't be because youre not that good with sweet tooth or anything :/ bomn rider seems to do just fine with ranking up sweet tooth.
---
Anderson Silva > Fedor. People who agree: 1
#4rildomeinPosted 2/6/2013 11:04:00 AM
Sterlsilver92 posted...
Some characters just have a hard time handling free for all. My Sly gets knocked all over the place.

This is why I perfer to play 2v2 so you can at least have some back up and make some matches easier.

Haha I barely get touched playing as Sly. Though, I usually spam his teleport.
---
[[[[[WATCH THE POWER]]]]
Youtube channel: joshlovaca
#5KindertotenwaldPosted 2/6/2013 11:23:39 AM
Jak shouldn't give you trouble, with good reads.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#6XHollowIchigoXPosted 2/6/2013 11:37:53 AM
Worst character to possibly deal with his Heihachi. His counter works great, but it's no use with those barrels!

Even so, I still always use him, got mine to 250