Confirm or Deny . Dart is not a PlayStation Icon.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Confirm or Deny . Dart is not a PlayStation Icon.
3 years ago#71
DENY! Dart and LOD has been a childhood game to me and I have never once forgotten about it. LOD is in my top 5 JRPG games of all times.
I believe, that SONY and Nintendo should collaborate to make a Golden Sun game for us gamers!!! It'll totally give Final Fantasy a run for its money.
3 years ago#72
hmonghero90 posted...
DENY! Dart and LOD has been a childhood game to me and I have never once forgotten about it. LOD is in my top 5 JRPG games of all times.

Therefore if I think as an individual must apply to the general consensus.

/topic
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
3 years ago#73
As a huge PS fan, I don't know Dart. :(
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
3 years ago#74
Deny Dart was a bad ass. It's too bad that pansies couldn't handle a battle system that actually took skill.
PSN ID: Psychonik
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!
3 years ago#75
Deny, a lot of old school PlayStation players should know him.
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
3 years ago#76
As a huge PS fan I didn't know MedEvil.

I don't know why they decided to put Sir Dan in, a majority of fans more or so equal out to people whom never heard of him/his game. I honestly question why he was in the begin with, he's ridiculously bland, un-funny and yet another wasted slot to an amazingly crap-tastic roster.
PSN: lnterwebs
"This battlefield will do.." - Radec
3 years ago#77
tacomangsx posted...
As a huge PS fan I didn't know MedEvil.

I don't know why they decided to put Sir Dan in, a majority of fans more or so equal out to people whom never heard of him/his game. I honestly question why he was in the begin with, he's ridiculously bland, un-funny and yet another wasted slot to an amazingly crap-tastic roster.

agree. sir danel is a horrible character form a horrible game. of course, looking at the other choices they picked for he "allstar cast", im not suprised.
3 years ago#78
SSj7CloudS posted...
DB-RB posted...
confirm as i don't even know who he is and i own every NA ps1 game ever released.

So you're both an idiot and a liar, got it.

i am an ebay seller. i sell games and collectibles. I'll give you my ebay account by pm if you want. And to be technical, I no longer own every game, but I had at one point. To be fair, I can't remember much names for characters in ps1 games.

I had no idea the knight in medievil had a name, let alone be sir dan. I also had no idea who the heck spike was when they showed him. To be fair, he did look completely different from his ps1 counterpart.
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
3 years ago#79
Confirm.
Never heard of him
3 years ago#80
deny, but i can confirm he is not an "all-star"... all-stars should be in at least more than only one game... if youre an all-star, you should be all over the place... not left to rot in only one game...
logic escapes this site.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Confirm or Deny . Dart is not a PlayStation Icon.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived