Confirm or Deny . Dart is not a PlayStation Icon.

#71hmonghero90Posted 2/6/2013 4:28:20 PM
DENY! Dart and LOD has been a childhood game to me and I have never once forgotten about it. LOD is in my top 5 JRPG games of all times.
---
I believe, that SONY and Nintendo should collaborate to make a Golden Sun game for us gamers!!! It'll totally give Final Fantasy a run for its money.
#72KindertotenwaldPosted 2/6/2013 4:31:32 PM
hmonghero90 posted...
DENY! Dart and LOD has been a childhood game to me and I have never once forgotten about it. LOD is in my top 5 JRPG games of all times.

Therefore if I think as an individual must apply to the general consensus.

/topic
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#73Jon_GodPosted 2/6/2013 4:45:14 PM
As a huge PS fan, I don't know Dart. :(
---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
#74Ghetto_ninjaPosted 2/6/2013 4:50:14 PM
Deny Dart was a bad ass. It's too bad that pansies couldn't handle a battle system that actually took skill.
---
PSN ID: Psychonik
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!
#753D3Posted 2/6/2013 4:51:05 PM
Deny, a lot of old school PlayStation players should know him.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#76tacomangsxPosted 2/6/2013 4:52:25 PM
As a huge PS fan I didn't know MedEvil.

I don't know why they decided to put Sir Dan in, a majority of fans more or so equal out to people whom never heard of him/his game. I honestly question why he was in the begin with, he's ridiculously bland, un-funny and yet another wasted slot to an amazingly crap-tastic roster.
---
PSN: lnterwebs
"This battlefield will do.." - Radec
#77SeventH-HeaveNPosted 2/6/2013 4:55:14 PM
tacomangsx posted...
As a huge PS fan I didn't know MedEvil.

I don't know why they decided to put Sir Dan in, a majority of fans more or so equal out to people whom never heard of him/his game. I honestly question why he was in the begin with, he's ridiculously bland, un-funny and yet another wasted slot to an amazingly crap-tastic roster.

agree. sir danel is a horrible character form a horrible game. of course, looking at the other choices they picked for he "allstar cast", im not suprised.
#78DB-RBPosted 2/6/2013 4:56:53 PM
SSj7CloudS posted...
DB-RB posted...
confirm as i don't even know who he is and i own every NA ps1 game ever released.

So you're both an idiot and a liar, got it.

i am an ebay seller. i sell games and collectibles. I'll give you my ebay account by pm if you want. And to be technical, I no longer own every game, but I had at one point. To be fair, I can't remember much names for characters in ps1 games.

I had no idea the knight in medievil had a name, let alone be sir dan. I also had no idea who the heck spike was when they showed him. To be fair, he did look completely different from his ps1 counterpart.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#79CrevoxPosted 2/6/2013 5:14:31 PM
Confirm.
Never heard of him
#80justdontaskPosted 2/6/2013 5:16:50 PM
deny, but i can confirm he is not an "all-star"... all-stars should be in at least more than only one game... if youre an all-star, you should be all over the place... not left to rot in only one game...
---
logic escapes this site.