Speculation thread! Abe.

#1GuitaristMattPosted 2/6/2013 12:25:06 PM
If the Oddworld devs weren't lying to us and neither was Superbot then we'll be getting Abe. SO! Time to speculate on who his rival will be. Tomba maybe? Since SE is "relying" on Tomb Raider to help them out of the pit they've dug, maybe we'll get Lara.
---
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's Undeniable."
Self Proclaimed Matt of your board
#2taoxadasaPosted 2/6/2013 12:26:35 PM
I doubt they would release two different third parties at the same time unless they are from the same company.

My guess is Chimera or Nathan Hale.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#3blaze19_0XPosted 2/6/2013 12:27:58 PM
The Oddworld developer already said he was cancelled and then likely deleted the post as several people can tell you they saw it before it was deleted. He probably wasn't supposed to say anything.

Don't get your hopes up.
#4imsalingawayPosted 2/6/2013 12:28:44 PM
I would genuinely be excited for Abe, and if he were paired with Lara then I would applaud them for two great Playstation icons. Tomba would also be great, but a cynical part of my soul says that Abe will be paired with some bald white guy who uses guns.
#5ImDyinSquirtlePosted 2/6/2013 1:50:03 PM
A Resistance rep most likely.
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#6babiesinoupPosted 2/6/2013 2:00:08 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
The Oddworld developer already said he was cancelled and then likely deleted the post as several people can tell you they saw it before it was deleted. He probably wasn't supposed to say anything.

Don't get your hopes up.

Or maybe he jumped the gun after hearing about SBs detachment from Sony and promptly deleted his post. Maybe